Chapter 53

"Akash where are you leaving this early?"    "Mom,Shifa called me so I'm going to take her"    "She called you?But she was telling me that she'll come tomorrow"   "Yeah she changed the plan,I'll leave now,bye",he hugged her before leaving.

"She didn't even call back,I don't understand what happened with her actually,so many calls,at least one message could have been sent but no,nothing",on the whole way he was thinking this same thing while driving.

______________________________________

He was at the main road which is the bus stop there and he found a familiar face,"Raiyan?What's he doing here?(He saw him getting on the bus)Shifa came with Raiyan?And he stayed?Wow great and she didn't even think it necessary to call me back (he felt like coming back and he was in fact going to do that but heard a voice)"    "Akash?You?"    "Hassan,hey how are you?"    "Alhamdulillah fine,that's what I was thinking why didn't you come yesterday"

______________________________________

"Shifaaaa"    "Nanu what's this Hassan's problem,he'll just make me deaf one day,look how he's screaming as if I can't hear",Nanu was laughing at her irritation and Shifa went outside.

"What happened?Can't you talk in a normal voice Hassan? (That's when she saw Akash) Akash?"    "This is why I was calling you,go your husband has come",he teased and went inside.

Both Akash and Shifa were looking at each other in silence,"Umm,you're here?That too in this early morning?"    "Why?I guess I'm a member of this family and I don't have to think of a proper time for coming here"    "I didn't mean that",She was going inside when Akash called her.
"I need to talk"    "About what?"   "Can we go somewhere else cause I don't want Nanu or Hassan to hear these"    "Okay but at first go meet with Nanu,yesterday was her birthday,you can wish her"    "Yeah thanks",he went inside.

______________________________________

"Why didn't you tell me?"    "What would have I told you,you had other plans already"    "I would have cancel that one"    "No thanks,I don't want this,I can do my own things"    "But you didn't do it yourself,you took Raiyan with you",he gave a disappointing smile.
"I don't wanna give any explanation besides I told aunty that I'll be back tomorrow,you didn't need to come here"   "Can you behave normally with me?Shifa I'm asking you something"    "I don't know which normal you're talking about,this is how I am,this is how I talk"   "Stop lying,you only behave like this with me,with my family and there I saw your normal behavior as well at the beginning,then what happened?What went wrong?"    "I don't know please leave me alone Akash,I tried a lot to be normal with you like you said in the beginning but now I doubt I'll ever be able to be normal with you",she gave him a disappointing look and went away.