Chapter 58

"You don't need to go back to that person, it's completely fine if you also don't wanna think about someone else right at this moment, I'm with you",she knew Hasan saw something otherwise he wouldn't have said all these to her, she asked her many times but he ignored everytime, did he meet Akash?What must have they talked about, Shifa couldn't figure what must have happened between them.

It was late afternoon, she was in the balcony from where she could see the fields and the beautiful sky, how in a second your life could change she was the perfect example of that. More than a year ago, she had her parents who were always there for her no matter how little the situation would be, she had plenty of friends, she used to be a bubbly girl but where did that girl get lost? She can't even open up with anyone now, she has so much to say but to whom? The tears she controlled those were screaming to come out but was there anyone who is going to hold her at her worst? She came back to her sense when her phone started to ring, it was Raiyan.

"Yeah Raiyan"     "What happened? Are you alright?"    "Yeah what will happen to me?"   "Your voice is trembling, missing uncle aunty? Okay tell me where you are, I'm free whole day, let's go somewhere"    "I don't wanna go today, not feeling well"    "Okay, let me call Akash bhai then, he'll tell me where you are"    "Raiyan! You won't do anything like that"    "Then tell me where you are?"    "Nanu's place"

______________________________________

They were sitting on the sand and watching the beautiful sunset along with the waves of the sea."See you didn't even want to come,now feeling relaxed na?",Raiyan looked at her with a smile, "Shifa?What happened?As if you're holding so much in yourself,you consider me as your best friend right?Then tell me what's bothering you?"    "Holding since they left me (she couldn't control anymore and this was time when she broke down completely), there was no one, no one with me, if they had been here my life wouldn't have been like this (Raiyan wasn't understanding what to do, her tears were enough to make him teary, he thought that it was best to hold her hand to ensure that he was there for her), my uncle got me married, didn't even bother to ask me if  I wanna do it or not (he couldn't believe his ears, she was married? But composed his expression to let her speak), you know I-I tried to work it out, I tried, at first maybe there was something I don't know but then nothing, here's nothing between us, he's always there for someone else not for me, not like I expect anyone to do anything for me, no, I had so many friends you know, they were always there for me but the day my parents left me I didn't even have any of them, no one was there, I'm afraid of people, I'm afraid of their lies (he didn't know she was holding so much in herself, he wanted to say her that he'll always be there for her, no matter what but)"   "Shifa?look at me (he hold her shoulder and she looked at him with all teary eyes) I can understand it'll so difficult for you to trust anyone after all these but I can assure you I'll be there no matter what",she was feeling so relaxed,all her thoughts which were bothering her, she told those to someone,she was feeling so dizzy and the next moment she didn't even realize when she fainted.

______________________________________

When she opened her eyes, she realized that she was at the hospital and beside her bed,Raiyan was there.

"How are you feeling right now?",she was looking at him with such calmness, "Fine, Raiyan?"   "Hmm?"   "Don't you wanna know who's my husband?"    "If you want to let me know, then obviously"    "Akash",another shock, never in his wildest dream he thought this, he kept looking at her with shocking look but quickly composed himself as he didn't want to give her stress,"I've left his house(he was looking at her as if wanting to know more), I guess he loves Rashi"    "You guess?"    "Even you've seen them Raiyan, I guess you know about them more than me"    "Did you ask him?"    "I didn't ask but I know, him and me-obviously not a match, it was such a stressful relationship for us so it's better we should end it"   "You love him?"    "I don't think so,we were good friends that's all"   "Then why did you feel bad about Rashi Api?"     "Even in friendship you want your friend to give you a little bit priority, right?Forget it"     "Okay,don't stress yourself and please do share if anything is bothering you", that's when Hasan came, "Here comes Hasan",both the boys did their bro-hug, "I'll just check over the medicines",saying this Raiyan left.
"Fine now?"    "Hmm",smiled Rashi and Hasan was so relieved to see her smiling so peacefully after ages.

_____________________________________

He wanted to hug her, when she was crying uncontrollably but she was someone else's wife, the only he loved was her, wasn't Shifa referring that she left Akash's house, should he give up his wish or still wait? Looking at the sky he thought.