Chapter 36

"So here's 2 weeks to start your final year"   "Hmm"   "We can plan for a tour"   "Tour?Where?"   "I love Hills,so if you want hill station"   "Wow,yeah that'll be cool but will we get permission from home?"   "Oh come on,it's nothing to get worried about,I'll manage everything",they were walking through the garden (yeah the long drive was cancelled as Shifa was not convinced to go that late)
The whole environment was so calm and they were having a slow walk.
Akash was not a slow walk type person but he didn't have any choice as he agreed to follow Shifa's slow walk idea.
"Now I'm done,this slow walk is not my cup of tea",he immediately sat down where Shifa was looking at him with shocking expression.
"You're too much",saying this she sat beside him.
"So we're going the day after tomorrow"   "You'll arrange everything in such a short time?"  "Yeah!I'm such a tour freak you know",Shifa gave an impressed look and looked far away where Akash kept looking at her the whole time.
"Shifa?",she turned. "I've never met with your relatives nor did they ever come to meet me"   "You want to meet them?"   "Yeah I mean,you know about my family but I don't know anything about yours"   "Yeah,then we should postpone the tour now,we'll go to meet them"   "Okay no problem",he knew that Shifa would get upset but he wanted to know about her family,about her relatives,mostly about HER!