Chapter 25

It was fazr time and by hearing the azan Shifa's eyes got open,when she woke up completely she found Akash sleeping,his one hand was over her shoulder and the other hand was lying on the floor.She never thought that she would ever be able to trust anyone,there Akash was giving her reasons that people were trust worthy though some time his behavior was confusing but the way he supported her when she was in her worst,she was looking at him with a lovable expression and freed herself from his embrace.

"Akash?",she touched him softly by calling his name and after some time Akash opened his eyes,he kept looking at her for several times before saying anything.

"Yeah?What happened?"   "Nothing,it's Fazr time,get up",saying this she went inside leaving him with his thoughts.

Akash only prayed Fazr prayer in ramadan and it was first time of him praying Fazr in normal days,though his mom always used to scold him for this but he never paid attention.

After the prayer,Akash found Shifa at the balcony but this time her face was giving a peaceful vibe,she was looking at the sky.

"What are you looking at?"   "The sky,look how the colors are changing",saying this a bright smile came to her face and seeing this Akash smiled unknowingly.
"And see the birds!"   "You love this scenario?"   "A lot,in fact I love this time,how beautifully you can see the night changing into a new day,the changing sky,it's ethereal"   "Are you going to sleep again?"   "Yeah,after some time",saying this she once again got busy in looking at the sky.
Akash kept looking at her,she was looking like and angel with the orna (dupatta) over her head.