Chapter 49

"I would have come in the morning but I had loads of works at home"   "No problem chill"   "I guess your chacha,chachi won't get angry to see me here"    "They're not at home (laughed Shifa)"   "What?Then only you and Akash bhai are here?"   "Yeah,I guess they'll be back till dinner,now now Raiyan tell me what you'll like to have"   "Nothing,do rest,I'll leave",he gave her a warm smile before leaving and Shifa kept looking at his way.

"He left this early?I thought he'll keep chatting with you",Akash told with a serious face when Shifa entered but didn't reply any.

What happened to her?, he thought.

"Anyone back home?"   "No,I talked with them,hopefully they'll be back before dinner,you need anything?"   "No,why don't you rest I mean"   "I don't need"    "What happened?",he asked with concern. "Nothing"   "Why don't you ever speak from your heart to me Shifa?"    "Here's nothing to speak,I'll check the kitchen",she left leaving him in his thoughts.

"Will she ever talk with me without thinking anything,from her heart?I don't understand what's the problem",he was feeling so irritated by her behavior.

"You don't need to go today"   "Ammu please,I've exam today,Abbu please tell her na?"   "Okay then I'll come with you and wait till your exam ends,don't look at your Abbu even he can't say anything",Shifa made face and her father started laughing.

Tears kept falling through her eyes,she can't even remember the last time she talked with someone from her heart,it's like her heart had been locked since that day when she lost her parents,the most precious people she had in this wide world,she doesn't want anyone to know how broken she was from inside,she doesn't want.

It was 9 at night when Akash opened his eyes but didn't find Shifa in the room,so he went to the kitchen.

"Uff these medicines,I'm just sleeping and sleeping,this is too much",kept on blabbering he entered the kitchen and found Shifa sleeping in the chair,the fresh tears could still be seen in her cheeks.

She was crying? He touched her shoulder and kept calling her name," Shifa?"

"Hmm",she opened her eyes softly and found Akash."Are you fine?"   "Hmm,why?"   "Tears"   "Umm,dreams you know,what time is it?"