Chapter 46

Shifa was better than before,so she asked Raiyan to take her to Akash,when she reached his cabin,Rashi was there forcing him to complete the soup and Akash was denying like a little child,when he found her standing in front of him,he kept looking at her without blinking,same for Shifa as well.
"Rashi,I want to talk with Shifa alone",Rashi nodded and she looked at Raiyan,Raiyan made Shifa sit beside Akash's bed before leaving,when both Rashi-Raiyan left,Akash looked at Shifa,he wasn't understanding what to say so he kept looking at her without saying anything.

"How are you?",Shifa asked him softly,"Better,you?",he forgot to blink as if he was scared if he blinked then she would vanish,"Better,(she looked at his bandaged wrists)your wrists(her eyes became watery)"   "Nothing,everything will be fine(he smiled),I'm sorry Shifa,I couldn't keep my grip",finally he said that which was bothering him in all these days,
"Don't say sorry,you're so strong Akash,if I were in your place I wouldn't have kept my grip for that long,you know(this time she smiled to lighten up the situation)"   "Why did you come so late?"   "Doctor wasn't allowing me"   "You could have requested him sternly",he made a face and Shifa gave him a you're mad look.
"Hey(he touched her hand)Aaaaa!"   "Akash!You are mad totally,look at your wrists' condition!"   "And don't shout,you've also got bandaged head(she stopped) Umm,Shifa?If I ask something from you,will you give me?"   "What?",he was totally confused if he should say or not,he wanted Shifa to touch his face for once but how would she react,thinking about this he dropped the idea,"Umm,you should learn driving"   "Akash!Seriously?How this thought came out of nowhere?Who'll think about driving while laying on hospital bed",he gave her a teasing smile,"You know what?You've just spoiled my breakfast,I was enjoying my soup and you came"   "Liar,you weren't even interested in that soup"   "But then I was just getting interested and you came"   "Okay fine,I'm going"   "Relax,your bestie will come to take you,sit now",she didn't say anything and sat there,"Umm,you can rectify this by making some yummy dish for me after going home"   "No thanks"   "How will you do this with a person who'll be in bed rest,where's humanity Shifa"   "Drama king"  "Drama king needs a head massage,will you?",though she wanted to be angry but after looking at his expression she was bound to smile,she was about to stand,"No,you can do it by just sitting there,just a light massage you know"   "But I think it won't be right for you in this condition,you know"   "Just a light one please",she touched his forehead and caressed lightly,"Yeah yeah,done,thanks"   "Sure?"   "Hmm",at that time the door got opened and Raiyan-Rashi entered.