Chapter 39

When all of them came to the campus,there was already buses ready for the tour.

"Buses will be different for the batches,right?",Shifa asked Akash where he was looking at her without uttering any word,Shifa became surprised to see his face,he was just staring at her not even blinking.
"Oh hello?I've asked something"   "Hmm?",Shifa raised her eyebrows and he came back to his sense while Shifa was giving him a look meaning
"Nothing can be done by you".
"What did you ask?"   "No need,I'll ask someone else",she found Raiyan standing a little far away and he waved at her with a bright smile.
"Bye",saying so Shifa went towards Raiyan where Akash kept staring at her direction and all his attention was over the conversation of Shifa and Raiyan.

"Hello Akshu!",Rashi came and kept her hand at his shoulder.
"Hello where is your attention?",she asked with irritation.
"Umm,nowhere.Everything is ready right?"   "Yeah,now come,we need to start otherwise we'll be so late"   "Yeah yeah",he was going towards the bus and turned back to look for Shifa but she was not at the earlier place.
"Akash!What?"   "Where are the juniors?"  "They've already gotten on the bus",he nodded.

"I missed you so much"  "Same!Me too!I thought you already went to some tour"   "Not that easy Shifa,I had lots of works regarding our property",he closed his eyes while lying on the seat,Shifa nodded and looked out of the window,the buses were just started,she found the senior's bus,there everyone already started singing and screaming,she saw Rashi and Raiyan,Rashi was holding Akash's arm with both her hand and smiling continuously,Akash was laughing over something.

"No no! Akash you have to sing right now right now!",everyone was literally screaming. "Obviously he will sing,Akash otherwise I'll kick you out of the bus"   "Ohoo! You've this much energy?You can never do that to me",he looked at her with a smile and Rashi softly punched him and hold his arm with both her hands,she was smiling like a maniac,while Akash bursted out laughing.

"Wow!Then your first ever tour is going to be memorable for you,don't worry ma'am I'll try to do this whole heartedly",Raiyan acted like a Royal servant and Shifa started laughing.
"You are mad!",Raiyan behaved like he didn't hear at all.
"Come play this lottery game"  "No ways,I've never won anything in this type of games"   "It's a game chill,come on",after Raiyan's so many tries Shifa agreed but alas she didn't get anything but those chits saying "Better luck next time",Shifa looked at Raiyan with an angry look,"Told you!",she turned her back and started looking outside the window (they were still on their way).
"Hello?Okay sorry,please",she turned back and found Raiyan giving her a chocolate,"What's this?"   "My lottery game prize,you can take it",for some time she looked at the chocolate then took it,"Good for you" and smiled with some mischievous look and Raiyan started laughing.