Chapter 9

"This bag!" "Yeah,I've got a match today!That's why",Akash kept his so much bigger bag inside the car and Shifa was looking towards it.

After reaching at the university....

"Your class will start after 1 hour,what will you do now?" "Yaar,I'll practice,bye",saying this Akash left running towards the basketball court and Shifa kept looking towards the court,at that time Raiyan came.
"Hello?Where are you lost?" "Nowhere,what are you doing here,don't we have a class right now?" "Yeah,actually Sir asked me to collect some notes and I forgot,that's why I had to come,anyways our last class is cancelled" "Why?" "Seniors got a match today that's why,we all have to be present there,okaay,I'm getting late,you should go to the class,bye"
"Akash's match?Yeah,anyways it's kinda good,I'll get a chance to watch the match",thinking this she went towards her class.

"I know you'll win the match for sure!Tahir is behaving very weird,he isn't getting chance to play the match,that's why may be" "Chill Rashi!In fact just forget about him,we'll win without him" "I know dude!We'll win for sure but if if if you don't play well then I'll break your leg for sure!" "Don't act like a gangster!Going now!Don't forget to cheer for me!",Akash left with other teammates.

Shifa along with her other classmates came to watch the match when she saw Akash coming,Akash also looked at her and tried to give her a sign that "Do cheer for me!",in reply Shifa also give him a sign "Obviously,Best of luck"