Chapter 65

"Thank you for the cooperation Raiyan"    "Here's nothing for thanks Rashi Api,if they are happy that's what matters the most"    "True, how's your life going btw?"    "Alhamdulillah all good"    "I'm so happy for you Raiyan, after all Assistant Commissioner from our University, haan?"    "No need to embarrass me",both of them laughed.

Shifa-Akash both of them discussed their decision with their families and both the family were happy, with mutual decision one date was being fixed when whole family will bring their daughter-in-law in their home and today is that day.

"So you're leaving today"    "Yeah yeah Hasan, promise me you'll take care of Nanu properly, won't give her tension"    "I can't promise on the tension part, she is always tensed about each and everything, so this is not in my hand", he said in a carefree vibe and by seeing Shifa's reaction he bursted out laughing, "Relax, I was just teasing you"    "Tell me Hasan, do you like Akash now?"    "Umm, maybe your husband is not that much bad actually, though I have to keep my eyes open all the time (he said in a dramatic tone and Shifa hit him with the book she was holding)"  

And she was finally in their room, after whole one year she was back in this place, the first thing she did was to go to the balcony, when she was looking at the sky there came Akash,"You're here! I was searching for you in the room"    "I missed this balcony"    "Ohohooo, didn't even miss the owner of the balcony and was missing the balcony, too much Shifa", this made Shifa laugh,"I already told you that how much I missed you but you didn't say still",she raised her eyebrow towards him, "No I didn't miss you, I was actually enjoying my room like a king(he said dramatically)"    "Ohohooo! That's good then I should just leave right?"    "Shifa madam why to hurry?Yaar, you know right I missed you more than you missed me",he said holding her hand, "Akash tell me one thing"    "Hmm"    "Do you love me?"    "I don't know what's this love is but I missed you terribly, I was always thinking about you, getting angry why did you leave me and if all these are signs of love then yeah, what about you?"   "I also don't know what's love is, don't worry we'll figure it out, what say?", she laughed looking at him, "For sure, for now let's enjoy the moon(he turned her to make her look at the sky)", she kept her head over his shoulder and smiled,"You know what? Ammu Abbu will be so happy today for me"   "Yeah yeah as they have such an amazing son-in-law and Ammu Abbu if you're listening then I want to promise that I'll always take care of your rude girl and I think she already told you how she got back all the properties back, obviously because I am her lucky charm"   "Akash, you're too much"    "I know, hey let's go for long drive"    "No ways you're still not changed at all"    "You're just going and I don't know anything else",and he was dragging her like always for the long drive.

The base of their relationship was friendship always, they still fight over silly things, get angry with each other but forget everything just on some silly matter, Akash's long drive obsession and Shifa's nerd nature is obviously not gonna change ever but together they did find out what love was.