Chapter 14

Akash came home at 7 and at the time of his entering he heard noises from the kitchen,so directly he went towards the kitchen and found Shifa,Afshan and his mom there.

"What are you people doing actually?",everyone became shocked to hear his voice."What happened?Why are you people giving this look?"   "Akash,what do you think of this house?A hotel?That whenever you want,you'll leave and whenever you want you'll enter,before going out in the lunch time from whom did you take permission?"   "Mom!I'm not a child anymore,why would I need any permission?"   "Oh I see,then you should leave this house permanently and make arrangements in some hotel,because this behavior is not allowed here!"   "Mom!Okay fine,I'm sorry,I won't do this kind of act again,promise!But but what are you guys doing?"    "Bhai mom is teaching Bhabhi how to cook!I'm also learning"   "Wow!Great"    "Akash now leave from here",sternly told Asiya and Akash left.

........................................................

After the dinner...
Shifa was doing assignments while Akash was scrolling through his news feed like always.
(Why is Shifa so much silent,what happened to her?--thought Akash)

"Umm... Shifa?(No response,so he went towards her and touched her shoulder)Shifa?"    "Hmm?What?"   "Nothing,is everything alright?"   "Yeah,I think so,why?"    "Nothing important,actually I was calling you and you weren't responding!"    "Oh!this!(Shifa pointed towards the earphones)"    "Oh,that's the reason,are you listening song?"   "No,Raiyan sent some voice clips,I was just listening those",hearing this Akash made an irritated expression.
"Oh I see"   "Yeah",saying this Shifa once again concentrated towards her assignments."By the way",saying this Akash put the earphone out of Shifa's reach."What?Why are you taking away the earphone?"    "Because I want to ask you something"   "Okay"   "How's the cooking class?"   "It was good,Mom is very supporting",hearing Mom from Shifa's voice Akash started to feel uneasy but he thought it's better not to show it and at that time there came Rashi's call.
"I think now I can get back to my work",saying this Shifa grabbed the earphone from Akash's hand and got back to her work.