Chapter 6

"But but but,most important thing you won't tell anyone what is our relationship"   "Means?"   "Yaar,I haven't tell any of my friends about this marriage and nor do I wanna tell them now so please"   "Okay but they'll see you dropping me and..."   "Oh Man!Then?Okay,you'll tell them in fact I'll tell everyone that you're my cousin,problem solved,let's go!We've got so many things to do,your admission and all",saying this Akash started leaving and Shifa followed him silently.

"Your cousin?Never heard about her!"   "What?You mean I'll give you people every detail of my life,who is my cousin what is his/her biodata!bla bla"   "Chill yaar,I was just saying casually!",said Rashi but she's surprised to see Shifa as both Akash and Rashi were friends from years where she knew almost everything about him.

Shifa was getting a little nervous in her new classroom,all the unknown faces,I mean everything was new for her and she's feeling awkward as well.
"Hi!Sir told me you're new so please give me your email id,I know you've already given that on the administration office but you've to separately give it to me,btw I'm the CR (class representative)"   "Oh okay,give me the page I'll write down",then she wrote her email and gave it back."Okay and one more thing,one presentation is coming after two days and you've to get ready for this"   "What?But I don't know anything in fact I don't even know anyone"   "Relax,you can join in my group in fact Ma'am put you in my group actually,don't worry I'll help you"   "Thank you so much,means a lot actually"   "No problem,anyways this is Raiyan"    "Hello,I'm Shifa"

This is Raiyan (According to PTV)

This is Raiyan (According to ITV)