Chapter 22

Though sangeet should be performed in bride's place but here the event was happening in groom's place (they insisted for this actually,specially Rima and the bride's side didn't argue)
----------------------------------

The event was started and already some performances were done when Akash came.
"Bhai,what's this behavior!You missed our performance,what were you doing actually?",Afshan's screaming brought him in sense."What?Your performance has already finished?Who is the host,how can you.."    "Bhai,for your kind information already so many performances are finished,thanks to Allah that you've actually come before your performance,go now!",he didn't get anymore time to talk as the announcement was done.

Akash,the pro dancer gave his all to the stage and just nailed it,though it was just a family event but any person will just want to give him award for the performance,his other cousins got ignored on the stage because of his super dance steps.

"Yo bro,you just nailed it!I just knew it okay?",Rakib exclaimed."Your performance will be at the end,right?"   "No,at the end your bhabhi will also dance with me, that means double performance for me!",Rakib literally made a scared face,Akash started laughing and he started looking here and there,finally he found Shifa.

Shifa was talking with one of his cousins and Akash suddenly grabbed her hand,for the sudden action Shifa got scared.
"Hey!"   "Akash!You just scared me!"   "Come with me,what?come na!",he dragged her in a corner.
"Tell me how was my performance?",hearing this Shifa gave a smile and remembered how he asked a same type of question after the basketball match.
"Hello?Where are you lost?"   "Nowhere,yeah it was too damn good!Your steps are just amazing!"   "Have you actually seen it?"   "Yaar!Why won't I watch?I'm not like you who'd miss other's performances"   "Your performance is also finished?"   "Yeah"   "Oh man!I'm so sorry yaar,how was it?"   "Hey don't need to say sorry,I was just teasing you actually,somehow I managed,you know about my terrible steps",saying this Shifa laughed and Akash also joined her.
"What are you guys doing here?Your performance is now!Go!",Rima literally screamed towards them.

Now now now,it's the time for their performance,Shifa was getting nervous and Akash gave her a warming smile."We'll nail it together!",he whispered,the tone started and they took their position.Shifa could actually hear her heartbeats and the song started. (Song link is given)

" Tere naam humne kiya hai "

The song was being played and they were doing their steps,Akash told Shifa to look at his eyes all the time and she did so,the steps was going on so smoothly that Shifa didn't realize that it's those steps which was making her so scared and there were so many eyes looking at them,she just got lost in the moment.

The music stopped and so their dance,Shifa was too shocked to find that she actually performed without any nervousness.

When both of them came backstage Akash looked at her.
"You performed so well!"   "Even I'm surprised actually,it's unbelievable,all credit goes to you",hearing this Akash bowed in a filmy manner and Shifa laughed.
"Let's go,Rakib bhaiya's performance is now",saying this Shifa started to go.
"Why didn't you call me when I was getting this much late?"   "We called you!maybe your phone was on silent mood"    "Oh yeah,I just forgot it,let's go!",then both of them left.

Rakib tried so hard for doing an average performance but he failed so cutely :3

When his would be wife and he danced together,that was such an adorable moment,as he was trying so hard to put emotion in his robotic steps and seeing this his would be wife was laughing so hardly.

Photo time....

So it's the photo time,family photos,single photos,mingle photos and bla bla bla bla....