Chapter 30

Akash was lying on his bed and his Mom was there scolding him non stop.He was looking towards Shifa everytime after getting scolded,Shifa's face was expressionless so he couldn't figure out what was she thinking about.

"Yaar,what happened to you?Why are you so quiet"   "Akash,you need to keep quiet as well,you're having high fever and basically you've welcomed this fever yourself,pouring cold water over body everyday in the evening had become your hobby"  "Stop otherwise Mom will come to scold me again",Shifa didn't say anything more,she went towards the table and got busy preparing her notes.

"Shifa?Shifa?What happened to her?",he got up from the bed and went to her,she was so concentrated that she didn't realize when he came (and as you can imagine,there was earphone as well in her ears,so!)
Akash kept looking at her but she was busy with her notes,so he called her touching her shoulder,with sleepy eyes she turned back.

"Yeah Akash?What happened?Fever has come again?",she quickly put her hand on his forehead to check the temperature,it was normal so she looked at him and found him staring at her without blinking.

"Hello?Akash?",she waved her hand in front of his face,he came back to his sense.
"What?",Shifa looked at him strangely
"That's what I'm asking,what?"   "Umm,actually I've got exam tomorrow but didn't study anything",seeing Shifa looking at him seriously he continued, "Can you help me?"   "Me?How?Our subjects are different,then"   "Tomorrow's exam is theory based,I think you can help me,please,here I've collected class lectures,just help me to pass somehow"   "Akash you should study regularly,if you would have.."   "Please help me tomorrow,stop giving lectures"   "Okay calm down,send me the lectures,I'll try to just find some way,maybe some good YouTube videos where you'll get your topics explained easily"   "Yeah I'm sending,just check WhatsApp"   "Okay,you just relax,okay?"   "Thanks!"  "Let me find the videos first,then you can give me thanks",she got busy again where he went to the bed but kept looking at her,at that time he looked at his phone and found  30 missed calls from Rashi.He dropped the idea of calling her at that late,so he texted her.

"I think these will cover his topics",thinking this she turned back removing her earphone and found Akash looking at his phone and writing something in his copy,earphone was in his ears.
She went to the bed and stood beside him,Akash looked at her and smiled.
"Looks like,you've found the videos before me,wow",Shifa smiled brightly
"Actually not,Rashi sent me voice notes with the simplest explanations,I think I can pass tomorrow easily"   "Oh wow,that's great,best of luck for tomorrow"   "Thanks",Shifa went to the table and was arranging her copies and notes when Akash called him,"Anyways Shifa,did you find out any videos about these topics?"   "Why?Rashi didn't cover all the topics in her voice notes?"   "No she did,I was just asking"   "No I couldn't find anything in the YouTube,as you know our subjects are totally different so",she told without turning back.
"Okay no problem",she didn't reply anything.