Chapter 4

"I had to attend a call actually,let's complete the shopping",Akash said this without looking at Shifa's face.

While coming back home...
"She is your girlfriend?",Shifa asked in low voice and Akash became shocked. "Who?I didn't get you" "That girl with whom you met at the mall,I'd seen you both" "Rashi,no nothing like that,she's my best friend" "Okay",Shifa didn't want to expand the conversation so she thought it's better to let it be and looked out of the car window,her vision became blur because of the tears which were coming in her eyes,the cars and everything was moving away fastly just like her happy days and now those days seemed as blurred vision.

"Hello?We've come home" "Oh,okay",she wiped her tears and went inside.
"She's crying again",thinking this Akash started to feel guilty once again.

Shifa's makeover was getting done at her room (I mean Akash and Shifa's room)....

"Done,wow ma'am you're looking so pretty Ma Sha Allah",hearing this Afshan came to see Shifa and jumped with joy,"My bhabhi is the most adorable one,Ma Sha Allah",saying this she side hugged her and there's a knock at the door.
"Yeah bhai,we're leaving,come quickly bhabhi!",saying this Afshan left with the makeup artists.

Akash was ready as well and he came to take his watch...
"Where's my watch!",he kept blabbering. "It's over here,on the bed" "Oh yaar,thanks,you're done right?" "Yeah" "Okay,let's go",then both of them went to the lawn where the arrangement was done for the reception ceremony.

"Abbu,I'm ready,let's go!" "Ma Sha Allah,Ma Sha Allah!My Shifa is the prettiest girl,we have to find a prince for her,what say Shifa's Ammu?" "Yeah yeah",saying this her mom smiled."Yaar Abbu,I haven't completed my graduation and you're talking about marriage,not fair,I'm just getting angry,you guys go I'm not coming!" "When did we say that we're getting you married before your graduation?"
"Promise?" "Promise" "You know what,you guys are the best!",saying this she hugged her parents.

She felt like screaming,she didn't want any of these,she just wanted her parents,her little world,nothing else.
Akash was looking at her and wasn't understanding what to say,"You wanna go inside?" "Umm,yeah",she said in a broken voice "Okay,don't take pressure,I'll handle it"

They came back to their room.

"I think we need to talk",hearing this Shifa remained silent and tears were coming out of her eyes continuously,finally she started talking,"I don't know what to say actually,my parents,they means the world to me,I don't have anything left in this world now,I don't know why I'm here,what I'm doing here,I don't know,my chachu wanted to perform his responsibility and this is why he got me married but can you can you imagine,my parents,they just left this world 4 days ago and chachu got me married",saying this she bursted in tears. "Yaar,don't think much,you need to be strong,your parents won't be happy to see you like this" "I don't know what to do" "You don't need to do anything,just relax,your parents are always with you,those people never leave us whom we love from our heart,they're always in our heart,right here.Now wipe your tears dude!Let's be friends,what?Come on",Shifa was looking at his face for several seconds and then she extended her hands and said "Okay,friends",there came a smile in her face at last.