Chapter 2

Akash sprinkled water over Shifa's face,"Yaar,open your eyes!Get ready Akash,just get ready to hear that you've killed your newlywed wife",when he was saying this Shifa opened her eyes at last
"Thank God you've opened your eyes,you're making me scared literally!",while Akash was busy in blabbering Shifa was lost of words and anyone could tell just by looking at her expression that she was about to cry and Akash got worried seeing her expression.
"Are you alright?",hearing this she bursted in tears and started saying "Abbu Ammu"
"Yaar,I'm sorry,actually I didn't mean to hurt you but you know what my parents in fact no,my Dad forced me for this marriage,I didn't want to do this you know",he finally realized that Shifa wasn't listening to his words and was lost somewhere,so he touched her shoulder in hesitation,
"Hello?!",finally Shifa came back to reality and so many emotions were going through her mind(her eyes were saying so)
"You?" "Me?What?",Akash asked being confused.
"I mean you,you're?" "Yeah!Oh God!Yes dude our marriage has happened just 4 hours ago maybe and me Akash,Akash Ahmed",hearing this Shifa nodded but didn't say anything.
"You didn't know my name?And didn't even know how does I look and and most importantly you didn't even looked at my face in all these hours?" "No" "This is so strange!One second,this was also a forced marriage from your side right?Oh God,our parents,literally they don't have any work other than forcing their child,your parents also forced you right?" "I wish but they're not in this world anymore,my Chachu arranged this marriage",saying this she left the bed and went towards the sofa with a pillow,Akash was out of words by realizing the condition of Shifa,he was just looking at her with a shocked look.
"You can sleep here,if you're uncomfortable then I can manage on the sofa",he said with hesitation.
"No,it's okay,it's your bed,I don't wanna bother anyone",saying this she laid down.
"Umm,your name?" "Shifa,Shifa Rahman",though he knew her name but still he asked her as he was feeling guilty for saying those to her.