Chapter 64

She was still hesitating, she didn't want to face him but still she was going to search for him, where would he go, her mind kept asking continuously.

She found him staring at the sky at the lawnside area,she wasn't understanding what to say.
Akash heard the footsteps coming on his way and he understood someone was standing behind him so he turned. He was too surprised to see her,"What are you doing here?" "I want to talk to you" "Why?",he crossed his hands and looked at her,
"How long will it be like this?" "Oh got it, you want divorce,don't worry I'll make papers as soon as I can",all those emotions he hided for a whole year was about to explode so he thought it would be better to just leave,he was about to go but she grabbed his hand,"Akash,listen....fault was yours as well not mine alone that you're showing me attitude" "Yeah I admit my fault was there but but but never have I ever told you that I can't see any future of our relationship which you kept telling every now and then",he said with so much hurt and anger in his voice,"I thought that you loved Rashi" "And I told you every time that there was nothing like that but did you trust me?I've always tried to make you feel better, yeah for sure there were many faults from my side but none of them were intentional, only if you had ever opened up with me maybe we could have solved everything" "You won't understand what was I going through at that time,I wasn't able to get out of that trauma,I lost my parents,my everything,my friends,family everyone was gone,it was so hard for me to trust anyone though I did trust you but when I saw you and Rashi that trust was getting weakened" "Didn't I told you to please tell me clearly what was bothering you, you never told me anything Shifa" "I thought of but never was able to do that" "Why are you here now?Obviously because you saw me here otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to come" "Yeah you are right, this is the case but at least I came which you didn't even bother to do" "Why would I come when you've clearly told me that there's no future of us",she wasn't understanding what to say so kept silent, so he again started,"Tell me can you see any future of us now?" "I don't know but" "What but?(She kept silent, she wasn't understanding should she say those or not)Shifa if you don't say anything today then I don't think you'd ever be able to, okay fine, you won't need to say anything (he was about to go and then she started) "It's so hard to live without you,every moment I feel that there's something so heavy over my heart which doesn't even let me breath",tears came in her eyes,she wasn't even looking at him, he wanted to hold her but he remembered how she always kept distance from him so he didn't want to do anything like that,"Why aren't you saying anything?" "What will I say,you didn't ask me anything, did you?You never bothered to know what I felt, what I wanted, only believed what you wanted to believe, only did what you wanted to do, who am I to say anything to you",it was getting tough for her to listen all these from him, it was evident how hurt he was,the next thing what she did was totally unexpected,she hugged him tightly and kept crying,he wasn't understanding what to do, he wanted to stop her crying so he hold her softly, this was the first time when she hugged him,"Shifa?" "I'm sorry Akash" "Trust me I never did anything intentionally to hurt you" "Can you make a promise?Don't leave me Akash please" "Oh hello you are the one who keep leaving me,it was never me, nor will ever be me,so better you do promise to yourself", he looked at her with tease and she hit him playfully.