Chapter 56

She kept on thinking the whole day,she didn't know if she wanted someone else but one thing was clear,Akash and herself she couldn't see any future,she was waiting for Akash to come back,it was already 11 and he didn't return,she thought of calling him but then dropped the idea,she didn't want to fall asleep so started scrolling through the news feed and there one post caught her eyes,it was posted by Rashi but as Akash was tagged,she got to see the post,Rashi was writing about her business which she just started and she traced only one person she talked about except her family, it was Akash,she wrote long long paras for him and even added a photo of her and Akash,in the photo she was hugging Akash and he was hugging her as well,there she wrote "My support system ❤", Akash commented with love emoji.
And Shifa got the answer,what was the need to keep waiting for him,was she angry with him? Yeah,cause Akash was totally a stupid,he was hanging her like a toy, if he wanted Rashi, he could have told her simply but he didn't do......

_____________________________________

"Where are you going at this early morning?"    "At Nanu's place"    "Suddenly?You should have told me early"    "Why?And Akash,here's something I want to tell you,don't think that I've taken the decision in a hurry or out of rage",he wasn't understanding why she became so serious suddenly,"What happened Shifa?Everything alright?"    "Now everything will be alright and.... Please don't stop me"    "I'm not getting you"     "Akash,we're good friends and...you've been so supportive but I guess it's time we end this relationship",he was shocked and with wide eyes kept looking at her,
"What are you saying?How can you say this,we've talked about this earlier"    "This is why I told you I didn't take the decision in a hurry,I've thought about everything....I think you should start thinking about Rashi",she said with calmness and he couldn't believe how could she be so calm saying this,"Rashi?She's my best friend,nothing else"    "Akash please,ask your heart,you'll get the answer,I want the best for you always and... This is best for us to end this relationship",she gave him a final look and started leaving,"So this is what you want?"    "Yeah"    "May I know for whom you are doing this?Though I can guess who it can be",she looked at him with irritation,"It's not your concern"    "Obviously it's my concern,you're leaving me"    "Akash please,I'm not leaving you,I'm leaving this for out betterment",that's when her phone started ringing and it was from Raiyan,"Yeah for our betterment,no doubt",Akash said while looking at her phone and dragged her luggage outside and called her name.

"I can go alone"    "Why?Where's Raiyan?Ask him to come and take you"    "Akash listen,I don't wanna have a fight with you,give my luggage back"    "Get on the car,I'll drop you"   "It's not needed"     "Are you getting on the car or not?",seeing his face she didn't argue much and got inside the car.... The whole journey was a quiet one,no one said anything and then it was Nanu's place.

Akash didn't enter,he gave the luggage to Hassan and left,"What happened?",Hassan asked with concern,"Will tell you,where's nanu?",she went inside and tightly hugged nanu.
"Shifa?What happened,why are you crying?",Nanu asked her warmly,
"I think she and Akash had a fight",saying this Hassan sat on the bed.

"What? Are you serious?"    "Yeah,that's what best for us"    "Did you even ask him if he loves Rashi or not?"     "It's evident from his behavior,look I'll show you their pictures together, then do say",she searched Rashi's account and opened the photos,there were photos after photos,even some of the photos she saw for the first time,"What the! Why didn't you ask him directly?This is not done, he's married!"    "And he doesn't know this?This is why I think it's better for both of us to end this here"    "Okay,he's got Rashi and what about you?"    "What?"    "Do you love Akash?",this question hit her directly,she herself didn't know the answer,"I don't know and I guess not"  "And Raiyan?You love him?"     "Hassan just stop okay?"    "Why?He's a very good boy even he's your best friend,so where's the problem in this?"    "I don't wanna talk about this thing"