Chapter 59

Akash was feeling restless, so many things happened, still now he could clearly remember the first time he met Shifa and how he talked with her but he didn't know anything about her right? Didn't he try to help her out? She never opened up with him completely, what was his fault?
He closed his eyes, how was he going to handle all of these mess, when his Mom was telling him today that it they felt it better to be separated then why not to do it, his Dad didn't even disagree, weren't they the ones who forced him for this marriage? He couldn't take it anymore and got up from bed, he needed fresh air.

Only him, right from the school days he was the one whom she wanted, how could he not understand her feelings? Or he did it intentionally? Tears started to fall, her heart was breaking into pieces, suddenly all her happiness was gone, why did he do it with her? Rashi didn't even bother to turn on the light, her parents were calling her for half an hour but she didn't have the courage to face them in this broken state, what would she tell them? How she was being fooled in all these days?She heard Akash's voice suddenly, what was he doing here? And she opened the door.

"What were you doing?"    "Why are you here?"    "Rashi let me come inside",he came inside, "Why are you here Akash?"   "Uncle called me that you're not opening door"    "You shouldn't bother,now go from here"    "Rashi,I'm your best friend"    "Lie! You made fool of me, not once, in all these years! How could you not understand that I had feelings for you!Tell me"    "Rashi trust me, I didn't understand, not for once"    "I don't believe you,you must have liking it right?You were making fool of me, what did you think of me, I was a toy for you, isn't it?"     "What are you even saying Rashi?Did you ever tell me about your feelings?How could I understand?"    "Seniors, juniors, classmates everyone know, only you didn't, wow!You know what! You just made a fool of me"   "Rashi I! Trust me,how can you think like this, we know each other from childhood"    "Really?We know each other?",the smile she gave him broke his heart, as if she was mocking his friendship.

_____________________________________