Chapter 42

The wind had some soothing vibe,where everyone else was enjoying with each other,be it clicking photos,playing fun games whatever but Shifa was just busy in a slow walk all by herself,her hairs were dancing in front of her eyes,she was looking at those waves of the sea which were touching her feet,unknowingly a smile came in her face.

"So you are here",she literally got scared because of that sudden loud voice,it was Akash,he was breathing fastly which indicated that he came there by running.
"How did you find me?"   "Magic",he smiled like a happy child which Shifa found so adorable.
"Anyways,what were you thinking?I can clearly see you were in deep thought"   "No,I wasn't thinking anything,just enjoying the vibe",she replied while looking at those waves which were far away from her,it was getting difficult for her to keep her eyes open because of the strong wind and her dancing hairs,Akash kept looking at her face and smiled when he noticed how she was trying to keep her eyes open but her hairs were disturbing her along with the wind,he once thought about keeping her hairs behind her ears but dropped the idea.
"Hairs are disturbing you little girl?",he asked cutely and Shifa looked at him but at that time her hairs came over her face,Akash tried to stop himself but but guess what he was removing her hairs from her face.
"Why didn't you tie your messy hair?"   "I should have actually but"   "Make a bun",he suggested,"Yeah exactly,thanks Akash",when she finished making bun Akash put the dupatta over her head,she looked at him but he looked somewhere else,so she also remained silent.
They were at that side of the beach where generally tourists didn't come,so it was nearly empty,only 2 or 3 people far away from them.
"I think we don't have any good pic together,let's click some",just after saying Akash someone near them to click their photo.

Akash was giving all the poses with happiness,in one pic he put his hand over her shoulder though Shifa felt awkward but for the sake of the pic she smiled,that man clicked so many candid pics of them and some fake candid also.

"I think we should go back,they'll search for us"   "No one will search,everyone is enjoying yaar,don't worry"   "So what will we do now?"   "Umm,local restaurants?"   "No"  "Then?"   "You tell,I've never come here before"   "Umm,okay,then come we'll go a little bit far,there's such a beautiful place,you can't even imagine"   "How much far?"   "Not very",they were already walking and there Rashi and Raiyan were calling them continuously but as they came very far so there was network issue,that's why no one was able to contact with them.