File 16 Male Reader x Yandere Medusa&Fem Minotaur

P.Fella:Im into mytologhy today so i'll make this also youre like kratos in this you have his strengh and his blades but you aren't bald and white as milk ok?

________________________________________________________________________________

In the island of Mileto rested a warrior well known in Ancient Greece his name was [y] He once defeated the gods son himself Hercules on a fist fight and now he was regaining his strenght in Mileto but his rest is gonna but put to a end....

???;[y] wake up!

[y]:Uh...Arquimedes? what are you doing here i thought you were working on Apolo's Light...

Arquimedes:Well i kinda need your help i lost the light of Apolo it was inside my shpere

[y]:How did you manage to lose something so important?

Arquimedes:Poseidon wasn't happy with me then he sended a storm and i lost it now i need your help..

[y]:How do you think i can find it?

Arquimedes:It's light is bright as the nightime falls and i saw it in the island of Samocracia

[y];That's the gorgon's sisters island..

Arquimedes:Yes that's why i need you please..

[y]:Okay i'll go but i don't have anything to fight them..

Arquimedes:That's where you are wrong here

He gives me what look like a shield but i has a mirror on it

[y]:How this can help me?

Arquimedes:Is the Mirrored Shield It deflects the gorgon sisters stare but it only works on Esteno and Euriale

[y]:*Sigh* okay then i shall move on...

I grabbed my sword and the shield and moved into the ship to Samocracia...

#Timeskip# Samocracia

As soon as i made in Samocracia i told my fellows to leave em and only come back when the light of Apolo is shining in the night they did as i told and i moved into the forest...

[y]:So the Gorgon sisters live here this is a beatiful island

As i deepened into the forest i suddently came into a big stone path that led into a cave i entered in the cave it was dark and i tripped and fell...then something wraped around my waist and pulled me up i closed my eyes and a voice spoke..

???;Well well what do we have here...a lost warrior...

[y]:Me-Medusa?

???;Call me Angela and i shall ask you the same question...

[y]:[y] It's my name!

Angela:What a beautiful name for a beautiful person i shall ask what brings you here?

[y]:I im a seek for a Light

Angela:Oh this?

She held up the light i could fell it's warmth but i didn't open my eyes

Angela;My my please open your eyes let me see them...

[y];I can't...

I held up my shield after a while i got dropped and i heard cries..

Angela:So that's why nobody never looked at me...*Sniff* im so ugly *Sniff* oh my god i froze so many pepole because i tought they were being rude with me...i was wrong...i was being rude for not understanding...*Sniff*