File 127 Male Reader x Yandere FNAF III (GT Storyline)

P.F:Hey guys! i mean... *Whisper* Hey guys...i need to talk like this... i've thrown in a jailcell for loidering... anyway... this a womans only prision..and im scared!....But i need to write this things fast... anyway..lets move on we are halfway through this....oh sh1t..a guard ok..he left...im stealing wi fi from the prision..i might get thrown in solitary if i get caught...

________________________________________________________________________________

Willia's P.O.V

I was putting my son back together....i needed something else it worked my son was alive... someway i needed it....I said as i spun my crank around ....

???:Willia?...

I looked behind me to see my co worker Hannah....

Willia:Hey Hannah...

Hannah:So..i've known that you lost your son...im sorry...

Willia:I know....thanks...

Hannah:anyway...Im sorry to say but you are fired...

Willia:What?

Hannah:Im sorry it's because of you being a suspect in the child missing incident... and that might get bad...for the company...so...im not gonna let you in here...anymore...

Willia:What..... Hannah...

Hannah:Im sorry...but i can't let you here...

With that she left...she kicked me out?!....that b1tch....i took a glimpse to the kids area..and saw Charlie...Hannah's Daughter....my beloved son will have some company tonight...

#Timeskip# Charlie's P.O.V

I was trying to get back in as some kids locked me outside....the security puppet was locked it's box...my mom wasn't around....the kids left while i tryed to get back in...

???;Having trouble little kid?....

That's all i heard before i felt my stomach get stabbed...i curdled into a ball and tried to ease the pain...it was worthless....blood pouring out my body...i began to lose conciousness...as i heard an engine...and tires....then i faded...

#Timeskip#

I opened my eyes i was in a box..i jumped out of it...i was..diferent....my hands were slim slendery...i was a puppet...the security puppet why? i looked around i saw a kid I rushed to all of the kids put them into the backroom...i started to give life to them...helping them saving them so we could fight her...and kill her...

#Timeskip# Willia's P.O.V

These robots...were alive! how?! this...is incredible!! maybe if i use this power i can become imortal! and i can live with my son...forever....yes...this is it...im gonna do this..i need to experiment on these things...i read on the journal that the pizzaria closed after someone got his frontal lobe bit...the old animatronics..they were tho ones walking around i saw that...and they are going to the old place....yes...this can be it..im finnaly gonna find out abou these things...im gonna dismantle them...erase them..make them nothing but scrap...then i'll melt them down...and i'll discover this power....

#Timeskip#

I sneaked into the old location...i dressed in an old Fredda suit and wandered around...the animatronics followed me one by one i dismanteled them......i took their parts...to my lab..i melted their endoskeleton... i used this new thing...the remnant...to create my new animatronics...the funtime types....i opened a new place... Circus Baby entretainment and rentals..i was gonna use my creations to capture kids...and bring them to me....so i could reasarch more on the remnant...but...i need to know more...how they act...im gonna send [y] there...he will tell me everything he sees...