File 70 Male Reader x Yandere Senran Kagura

P.Fella:Attending a request made by "@EgBoySoriano" A senran Kagura it is! let's do it modafucka

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Another day in Hanzo Academy...

I was a former student of the academy i wasn't the strongest of shinobis but i could handle myself...Being the only man in school os kinda hard consider the fight you have to put agaist the girls so they can leave you alone about calling you a pervert or a loner...man seriously give me a break!! anyway i was a strong shinobi im sure i can take Hanzo in no problem i could evade attacks no problem...but lately the girls are kinda more observative over me.....like they are stalking me...this giving me on my nerves..and im starting to get a bit annoyd by it...

[y]:Man this day is gonna be worse than the others i can feel it...

I walked into class and instantly met a bunch of stares coming from the girls...i sighed and walked all the way back to my chair which was in the back of the class...and i started meditating it was a good way to pass time and control my mind....

Teacher:[y]...[y]!

[y]:yes sir!

Teacher:Tell me what i've been talking about for the last 10 minutes that you sir was sleeping...

[y]:You were talking about the fisics on managing a sword in a close call combat...

Teacher:That's Correct....

All class:Ooooooh....

[y]:What?

After the class was done i was walking back home and got a bed vibe....like something bad was gonna happen...i turned around barely dodging a shuriken...

[y];What the?

I looked over to see 10 girls wich i knew really well my ex gf's....

[y]:Why did you do that?

Homura:Was only to test you [y]! i knew you were uup to notice that...

Hikage:[y]~ we miss you!

[y]:Well i don't not after you cheated on me like that!

Mirai:[y] we are sowy come back to us please....

[y];No way in a thousand years

She tried to win me y making a cute face it didn't work

[y];Are you done?

Mirai:What? you would always fall for this!

[y];Well i don't not anymore...

Yomi:[y]! please comeback to us! we promise to treat you well!

[y];No nope and niet!

Haruka:you are coming you like it or not!

???;back off bitch3s!!

I looked behind me to see Hanzo Team?

Katsuragi:[y] is ours so back off!

[y]:When did you became to like me?

Ikaruga:Ever since you entered the academy the moment we saw you we knew you had to be ours...

[y]:That doens't make any sense...

Asuka:It doesn't have to all you need to know is that we love you and when we kill those wh0res we will take you away and live happily ever after!

Hibari:Oh yeah!

[y]:I doubt that...but ok...

Yagyuu:We will prove it to you....