File 146 Male Hunter Reader x Yandere Scorpion Girl

Rodri:So? Scorpion! I hate these things...for a personal matter.. im not gonna tell a story on How a Scorpion ruined my Week in my grandparents house... Leave it that for another day!

In the meantime remember! This idea Is on mr @Eric Werthner

Rodri: Not MK related...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the meantime remember! This idea Is on mr @Eric Werthner

[y]:Why everyday has to be like this?

There was i again..On another wild hunt to a Monster..this time a Golem An Stone Golem that has been Destroying the local Cities Me and My fame had flew across all Lands and kingdoms

[y]:Why instead of calling me and Making me travel all lands...why they don't train their own Monster Hunters?

Of course none of them would kill and scare them like i do...im well known for Merciless among UnHumans..

[y]:But now this is gonna be hard...

I been called from a Kingdom not well known but it was rich enough to pay 12 thousands Gold Coins To Call Me there...

[y]:As more as i ride towards that place... more it scares me..

I kept on riding towards the kingdom as i Saw ropes coming from the trees and blood and mucous dripping from them..

[y]:Why these ropes are here?

I pulled one of them and deacased bodies fell from the trees..some of them were mangled and torn apart..

[y]:So this is where the blood was coming from...Urgh! It smells offle here..

I Pulled the guide and Rode away..

[y]:Fun Fact...why they were all girls?

I arrived on the City and i could only see Misery Sickness and Sadness

[y]:My god what is going on here?

As i passed by some people hid in their houses or the kids would run off.. something bad is going on here...

| Arrived at the King or Queen's place... It wasn't fancy and chique as i thought...it was an Old Castle with some Guards around..most of them were coughing or Barely could stand on their foot..

[y]:Mister? I have an meet up with your leader..

Guard:Huh?! Are you The one who came to save us?!! Please this way!

He was cheerful... The one to save us? These people need Saving Fast...

(-)

I entered a room..there was a bed and a figure laying on it...

Guard:My queen? The man you called is here..

Queen:Please.... Mister [y] can you come here? Im afraid my legs wont let me move..due of the pain...

I walked to her and sat on a chair beside her Bed..

[y]:You don't seem very nice..

Queen:Im not my Child...and so are my people...

[y]:You... Called me here for a reason..

Queen;Yes..indeed...Our Kingdom was fertile and Powerful..until She arrived..

[y]:She?

Queen:The Scorpion Queen... She..ruined Everything...Her Minions..or soliders as she calls... infested the town with plague.. Tons of my Subjects.. are dying and..im afraid i can't do much...