File 115 M.Reader x Yandere F.Aiden Pearce

Rodri: God I remember when I was just a reader, I remember looking through fanfics and finding some Niall fanfic and laughing out the grammatical errors. And then I began writing and became a hypocrite.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was an regular person in Chicago this place has been under complete chaos ever since the so called vigilant appeared..it's been a hard time hiding your informations when hackers can just take it off like they are nothing expose your doings and watch all over your life...

[y];You can't live normaly now..ever since the Ctos program has entered this city it's been a pain to hide information...

I said as i wrote down in my notebook some important matters of my company in needed t deliver these since i couldn't trust in anytype of technology to do it for me i knew it wasnt safe...

[y]:Okay let's take this to the company ..and rest for a while..

i said as i walked out of my house and entered my car began driving across the town towards my company..

[y]:Why everything is connected...lights, gas pipes,bridges..it's madness when you think that a person with a good knowing on techno can control your life with a click..

I stopped on the red light and looked out the window into the rainy sky...

[y]:Why i feel so awkward...like something is not okay...

My passenger seat car door was opened by a girl with a mask on her face...sh pointed a gun to my head..

???;Drive...

I didn't respond i accepted it and continued driving..

[y]:Um...sorry to ask..but who are you?

???:Um..i am known as the vigilant...

[y];Oh..you are the vigilant...

???;It's weird...i can't acess your data base in the Ctos system why?

She looked at me and kept silent as i focused on the road...

[y];m sorry to say...but im not subscribed to the Ctos system...

???;what?! someone who doesn't have a Ctos account? this is why i can't see your data base...you don't have one...you can't be tracked by CtoS...

[y]:I don't trust this systems...because perdon me pepole like you can invade into it and control my life..

???;Guess im safe to tell you my name..

She pulled down her mask and took off the hat put it aside and fixed her long hair..

???:Im Adel Pearce nice to meet you..and sorry for the gun thing...

[y]:Nice to meet you too Adel im [y] [L] and don't worry im not mad at you..

Adel:So where were you going before i jumped in here?

[y]; Well to my company to deliver some papers...

Adel;Why don't you send them by e-mail?

[y]:Well i could since i have a computer im not a caveman ok? it's just these days is hard too trust in technology...

Adel;Ok..i understand..

[y]:*Sight where you wanna go?

Adel;What do you mean?

[y]:You couldn't just jump in someones car if you didn't wanted to go somewhere..

Adel:Oh...yeah...you are right...i wanted to go rest a bit i've been chased by the cops for a long time until i hoped into your car...