File 71 Male Rias Reader x Yandere Rias

P.Fella:Man i have really good plot for this one...

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Being the leader of the ORC wasn't easy consider that there was only one girl in our club wich i loved really much Isabelle she may be perveted but she conquered my heart...and it seem that the other boys aswell...right now i was on the ORC clubroom writing some documents when the door swung open i looked to see Isabelle with a worried look...

[y]:Oh Isa what's wrong? you seem worried...

Isabelle:[y] come here please you have to see this!

I got up and followed her to outside there was Akone,Esie,Xenovie,Kenoke looking at strange hole that was twichting a bit...

[y];What is this?

Akone:I have no idea...but look it's the park...

The park was like a painting

Esie:Wh-what we gonna do?

[y]:when did this started?

Xenovie:After Isa shot a boost blast in Akone's magic...

[y]:Were you two training without my consent again?

Akone:Im sorry [y] it's just i can't resist her~

He pulled a bit of his pants down making Isa drool all over it....i got in front of him...

[y]:Not now ok?

Akone:Ok....

[y]:We need to find a way to dissolve this...

Kenoke;Maybe if you use your energy to cancel it!

[y]:Um...we can try...

I charged up a basketball sized red energy ball and shot at it it only absorved it...

[y]:Well that didn't work...

The hole started to shiver more then a lighting came out of it and started sucking everyone,,,i held on Isa who summoned her sacred gear and held in a tree...

[y]:Argh!! hold on tight everyone!

Isabelle:Im not sure for how long i can hold in!

[y]:Isa look at me! you gotta let me go!

Isabelle:No! i can't [y]!

[y]:You are not gonna be able to hold both of us is better one then two...

Isabelle:No [y]!

[y]:I love you...

I let go of her and fell in the hole it shaken a lot then exploded and closed...

#Timeskip#

I woke up in the park i was laying in the middle of the trees i got up and brushed my crimson hair i saw a hole in tree nearby maybe where i shot that ball i walked out of that place it was exactly like the park where i reborn Isa but something was off i was looking at the fountain when i felt a presence behind me...

[y]:Who's there? reveal yourself!

???:My my what do we have here...

I looked over to see a fallen angel she was smirking while licking her lips

[y]:Tell me who you are...

???:Oh im Ariel (Made up charachter)

[y]:Well Ariel im [y]...but what does a Fallen Angel do in Demon territory?