File 107 Male Reader x Yandere Mikasa

P.Fella: Ok this one was really crazy and I'm sure of it! Mikasa will appear in my room! and I gonna run faster than sonic! I forgot! The (T) over there means 'TORTURE' and a lot! not that kinky I wanna rape you shit and in this dimension, Mikasa is the fiancé of Eren...ok? good...

________________________________________________________________________________

[y] was a former on titan killing he was around for about some months but he already made friends with Eren and Mikasa who were the first ones who ever talked/helped him in his opening month...

[y]:Eren..

Eren: Yeah?

[y]:When an Titan Attack is gonna happen?

Eren:I don't know...nobody does.... it just happens...

[y]:But they becoming more frequent and more violent..

Eren:Maybe is because we hadn't been sending expeditions to murder titans around the walls...

[y];Maybe...you think this will end one day?

Eren:......don't know....but i hope it ends....so i can finnaly get married to Mikasa and we live a happily life together...

[y]:I hope your dreams come true....

Eren;Hey...hadn't you found a girl yet?

[y]:It's not like that Eren... i want the someone who im gonna marry be special...

Eren:Well we all have our expectations...

[y]:You are right...

???:What you two are talking about?

I turned to see Mikasa with a creepy face i jumped back...

[y];Mikasa...don't scare me like that...jesus..

Mikasa:Oh im sorry [y]...

Eren:Hi Mikasa...

Mikasa;Hi Eren dear..

[y];well what brings you here?

Mikasa:I just came here to check on Eren...

She aproached his ear and began to talk somethings i didn't heard i could see sweat coming from Eren's face...

[y]:Are you guys ok?

She turned to me and smiled

Mikasa:Oh nothing..don't worry just reminding Eren something important...

Eren:Ye-Yea d-don't worry about it [y]...

[y]:Ok...

I could tell something was off but i couldn't put a finger in exactly what...

Mikasa:Hey [y]..

[y]:Yea?

Mikasa:We need to go to the quarters there's gonna be an expedition...

Eren:After all this time? why didn't i got info-*00f*

Mikasa Elbowed Eren's Stomach...

Eren:Yeah we should go...

[y];Ok..

#Timeskip#

We were with some pepole to help out like 5 more guys as we rode the horses towards an unknown part of the lands...

Mikasa:we are almost there...as soon we arrive make patrols kill any titan in sight...

[y]:Do you kow where you going Mikasa?