File 136 Male Reader x Yandere Belli Basics, Say what?

Fella:What the f6ck?!! this was the weirdest idea i ever had!! but it might be funny.... Hahaha So guys ready to learn the maths with Belli? she's cute you have to admit....heh again i have weird as ideas everyday and this was just one of them....as my friend told once enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dad:You little sh1t!

I dodged another flying flip-flop as i hid behind the couch trying to hide from dad, my grade report just arrived and....well... nothing good...

Mom: Barry please calm down...

Dad:How you want me to calm down?! this little prick failed in Math again!

[y]: Look that is like an inverse success you know?

Mom:Barry give the boy a break...

Dad:Jenny tell me something! what's 4+5?

Mom: 9 why?

Dad:[y]...what's 9+10?

[y]:Wait let me think...

I looked up at the ceiling trying to find an answer perhaps this question was too difficult....so...i have 9....and i add 10..... i will have...... i know!

Dad:So?

[y]:It's 910!

Dad literally banged his head on the table...

Mom:It's ok dear....look at the bright side he got an A+ in every other Subject...

Dad:I saw and im proud....but come on son! maths? not knowing simple counting?

[y]:Im sorry....i am a disgrace for this family!...i don't deserve be inside your beautiful house...

I said that while pointing my finger up in the air.

Mom:No dear calm down...we have a solution...

Dad:We do?

Mom looked at Dad for a brief moment i could see her throwing knives at him....

Dad:Y-yea...we do...

[y]:And what is the solution?

Mom:Look...

Mom handed me a pamphlet with a woman on it waving and it said Belli Basic's school...

Mom;They say it's the best teacher around....

[y]: No...

Dad:Hm....so son....what you think?

[y]:Can i get my game now?

Dad:No!.... no Call of Chungus until you pass in Math!

[y];Aw man! come on! it held em Alwight....

Mom:*Sigh* Sometimes i don't know who's the teen here...

[y]&Dad: It's him!

We both pointed at each other and looked at each other for a brief moment...

Dad;Any way.....get your bags and pencils ready you gonna spent the whole weekend on Belli's School house...

I kneel down and lifted my arms up in the air...

[y]: *Darth vader's No*

#Timeskip#

i was inside the car driving towards the my dad as always listening to some Vanessa Carlton...

Dad:Nananana And i need you...... nananana and i miss you...

[y]:Dad please...no...

She was shaking his head then he looked at me every time.....