File 73 Male Reader x Yandere Bowsette

P.Fella:Well im not sure but i think im the first one to do Bowsette a Yandere story so yeah! correct me if im wrong kay? again sorry for the late update i was really busy today...

________________________________________________________________________________

[y];Man what a boring day...

I was currently walking around Princess Peach's castle as i had my hands in my pockets trying to find something to do...

[y];It's already been two months since Bowser's last kidnapped the princess so it's been kinda boring having nothing to do again that only makes me think more in about what happened to him...

Mario:(Italian Accent) Hey [y] what's the matter?

[y];Oh nothing Mario...it's just nothing good has been happening lately didn't you notince aswell?

Mario:Well i did but im kinda okay about it not having to worry about the Princess getting kidnapped...

[y]:Well that's good but it's also worrying...

Mario:Why?

[y]:Because we hadn't seen Bowser in a long time...if he was planning something we should at least saw him wandering around the town...

Mario;You're kinda Right about it i haven't seen him anywhere...maybe he's planing something big...

[y]:Or maybe something Big happened to him...

Mario:yeah you can be right...

Smg4:(Applauses) Hey guys what are you doing here?

[y]:Just talking a bit about Bowser's Sudden disapearence...

Smg4:Yeah i noticed he hadn't showed up to the video recording lately...so basically everything is just Mario's retardness

[y]:Yep

Mario:Hey! im not retarded!

Smg4:yes you are and i can prove that...

Mario:Prove it..

Smg4:What's that thing behind you?

Mario:It's a portal to the Underworld!

Smg4:No it's not it's a...dafuq? where did that came from?

Mario:See im not stupid as i seem!

Smg4:Of course you are!

[y];Im gonna leave you guys here and im gonna go to sleep it's way to much weirdness for me to handle...

Smg&Mario:Bye [y]...

I left and walked up to my room as i passed by peach's room i got pulled in by some toads

[y]:What the why?

Toad1;I dunno the princess wanna have a chat with you

Toad2;total private...

Toad:Use this ok?

he threw me some condoms..

[y]:No way you keep those!

Toad:Ok....

He closed the door and i looed back to see Peach sitting on the chair brushing her hair thank god she didn't listen the Toads...

[y]:Princess?

Peach:Oh [y] come in sit down

[y]:The toads told me that you had something you needed to speak to me in private...

Peach:Yes...so [y] im sure you had noticed that Bowser hadn't attacked in a while...

[y]:Sure thing i noticed...