File 124 Male Reader x Yandere Sans&Papyrus

Rodri: Do you want to see cringey stuff? Well this story seemingly is a pinacle in cringeness. And before you ask no my wounds haven't healed yet...

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:What i have to do?

Kim:Just go up the mountain...

[y]:That's all? Ok..

Wendy:Kim im not sure if you should send [y] up there...you know the legends...

Kim:That's probably nothing! go there [y] and don't worry if anything happens scream so we can run on the oposite direction!

[y]:Blow me Kim..

Kim: If you let me.

I got weirded out by my male friend offering me a blowie and quickly rushed up Mt. Ebbot something about this place is odd...but with a few minutes of climbing i reached the top and looked down to see Kim and Wendy looking at me..

[y]:IS THAT ALL?

Kim:NO..SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A CAVE!

[y]:OK!

I looked around and saw the cave entrance i walked towards it to reach a huge hole...

[y];Holy damn this is what i call a hole...

I looked down into it trying to see something.....then some vines wrapped aeound my neck and pulled me down...

[y]:What the f6ck!

The vines dropped me in the floor and i looked around...

[y];Great...

I got up and began to walk until...some weird yellow flower popped up...

[y];What? im not sure if flowers grow up that fast...

???:Hey im Flowey! Flowey the Flower...

[y]; You're a creepy mofo...

Flowey: Let me give you some advice nere in the underworld...

[y];I think i'll skip that...

I was about to leave when those vines grabbed me again..

[y}:What?

Flowey:Since you don't want help... shall just kill you and take your soul...

[y]:Oh yea?..

Flowey,yes...

[y]:Hm...and what if i do this?

I stepped on that flower, and I wanted to do it again. Bitch ass lookin' flower tryna jump me...

[y];How about now?

Flowey:That's no fair....

[y];F6ck you...

I left walking trough some weird puzzles...i reached a stairway...

[y]:Stairway to heaven?....maybe not...

A goat furry looking lady walked out the doors and looked at me beffore gasping. Did I fell into some secret Fur affinity meetup?

???: A child?...how you managed to get lost?...how you got here?

[y]:Uh...weird puzzles and scary but friendly looking toads?

???:Oh... I'm Toriel...come here my child we need to take care of those bruises....

She pointed at me bleeding arm as i managed to cut when i was jumping over those spikes..

[y]:Ok, Toriel...