File 95 Male Reader x Yandere Grimm

P.Fella:Our stories are going in weird directions. anyway! let's get in this story that im Ripping RWBY appart here i think it's the 4th? maybe 5th story in the RWBY universe? yea...what can i do?...go read rule 34? niet!

Rip- Hentai Haven

______________________________________________________________________

[y] was a no Hunter or Warrior instead he was a normal guy with a normal life in his normal shop that he ran... his brother David was a huuuge Grimm Hunter one of the "best of the Beacon Academy"...and for [y] his life was a bunch of questions about his brother of course...his sales were nice in his shop selling...

[What ever you wanna sell like:Memes" but you can't use that because i used it]

But most of his sales were out of pity...like people would enter and..

Random guy:Hey [y]! had your brother been doing well?

[y]:*Sigh* My brother is fine he killed 5 grimm yesterday with a hand tied behind his back...

Random Guy:Oh man! he's so incredible!...okay...can you give me [What you sell]?

[y]:How much?...

Random Guy:Uhh 3 please...He handed it over to the guy and walked back behind the counter as he paid and thanked then left..

[y]:It's always like this...i wonder if i die no one would care....but if it was my brother no....he would get a funeral and his corpse would be showed around Vale like a hero....people crying! man!....

He didn't wanted anything bad happen to his brother...but he wanted that people worried a bit more about him..since he had no friends and wasn't a hunter...#ForeverAlone

[y]:Im gonna check the Storage...

"Im gonna check the storage" was the excuse that he had when A he had nothing to do...or B he didn't wanted to respond about his brother...

[y]: These sell fast...

*DING*DING*DING*

[y]:here we go again...

He walked back to the counter and looked at the 4 people with his "What you want dickface?" Look...

[y]:Can i help you?...

???:Uh yes! im Roman Torchwick..

[y]:Roman... Let's go bowling*

Roman:Neo... Neo! can you stop eating that ice cream and greet our friend?

Neo:*Waves hello*

[y]:*Hand sign* Are you Mute?

Neo:*writes on Scroll* How yu know?

[y]:*Hand sign* just a guess...

Roman:Cinder..

Cinder:*Burns a product*

[y]:You gonna pay for that...

Roman:And Emerald...

Emerald:*Wink*

[y]:Why are you flirting with someone you don't know?

Emerald:Oooh Cold heart...

[y]:No...im not a Schnee...

All 4 laughed at tis comment i remained silent...

[y];So... are we gonna keep a chat or are you gonna tell me what the hell you want?

Roman:haha...ok man chill....SO...i heard you are brother of...David [L]...

[y]:Yes... *Sits on chair and put feet on the counter* what you want?...