File 92 Songwriter Reader x Yandere Princesses

Rodri: Okay! a little bit on history now! Literature!

-Songwriters or Cancioneros on the Portuguese Galego-

Were People Who were hired for singing songs to someone's beloved..like a serenade! most of them had kinds of music on Ditties Like Friendship or Bad Saying or Love or suffering!... they were hired by some guy Who was in love with a girl. To go and write a song for her, and sing for her! or him...Got that? no? It's your problem then!

So basically you pay a guy to hit on a girl for you...

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]; So Joey...you want me to...sing a song for your girls...while you are out on the crusades...

Joey; Yes please...you know I love them...

[y]:l do...they are destined to marry you...they must learn to love you.

Joey: lm pretty sure they do! please [y]...and I'll make sure to pay you with the best that my family has.

[y]; Your Family and theirs always wanted to join the kingdoms...this is a good idea...but I'm not sure if they like the idea...

Joey; Believe me they do...we love each other...

[Y]: Whatever you want my friend...

Joey: So..you gonna do it?

[y]: Yes as always I'm writing new Ditties for everyone and I had been receiving a lot of requests from local princes and Knights Who want to express their love...

Joey: You are a true Cupid...but you never caught a girl for you did you?

[y];Nah...I'm still young...I have plenty of time to woo a girl I truly love...

Joey:l always wonder...What would happen if in one of the Serenades you do the girl fell for you and not the Contractor?

[y]; it won't happen...

Joey; Thank god...I can imagine how many girls are in love with you...

[y]: None....*Looks behind*

Some random girls inserted for plot reason: Hi

*Giggle*

Joey; Huh....none...

[y]; All prostitutes don't worry...

Joey; Cold...

[y]:*Drink up* Okay so...I'm going to meet your dears Angelica Marie and Susana now...

Joey: Thank you! I shall go back to the camp...thank you. .*extends arm for a handshake*

[Y]: okay.. *Leaves*

Joey: Deixaste-me no vacuo, que errante este atrevido...

[y]: So..what I'm gonna do?

I said as I was walking down towards the castle...I had to climb the wall and avoid the local guards...for 40 gold coins....worth it...

[y]: So...which Song should I do for them?.... That question took my mind ever since I accepted this...

[y];l could try...Take on me...Nah...Never gonna give you up....no..i made that one yesterday......What is love?....nope....hm...Resurrection by Erection?....no way in hell! I know one!!

(-) Susan P.O.V

Marie:l can't believe Dad is gonna make us marry that Asshole!

Angelica: Me either...but I'm sorry my sister....he convinced Father...and you know how he is when he gets those Sparkly Eyes...