File 38 Male Reader x Yandere Pirates

P.Fella:Oh Pirates Yarr so you'll be like Edward Kenway mixed with Jack Sparrow! so you are amazing! (I DON'T OWN THE ARTWORK)

________________________________________________________________________________

I was in my ship anchored in Nassau i was at a bar with my mates drinking a bit while discussing with the Black Beard aka Thatch...

Thatch:So [y] about this reward that awaits us in the misterious island of Linguard what's the take?

[y]:More than you think enough for me and you and all the lives around this place...

Thatch:I asked what we have there?

[y]:If i knew i would let you knew imedeatly but as i don't i'll leave it to your head imagine it!

Thatch:My friend you'll go to a trip without knowing what are you after? hahaha you are crazy!

[y]:Crazy with toughts...

???:Oh what do we have here the cutest Pirate i've ever seen and The devil itself...

Thatch:About time you show up Alice...

I looked back to see Alice she was a female captain just like us she may be a woman but she's strong and scary as a man...so pepole accepted her really easy...

Alice:If gold is on the line why i'll be out?

[y]:Well you have a point...

Alice:So what's the take?

[y]:If knew i would already left with a smile on my face...

Alice:Linguard is Spanish islands...they are dangerous...

Thatch:Im not sure in what can scare old [y] here...

[y]:Uh...remember that supposed to be woman in bermudas....

Thatch:Oh...that one that had a di-

[y]:Don't remember it! i passed 3 months in sea trying to forget that sight...

Thatch:Oh even i would be scared..

[y]:Anyway i think i shall be taking my leave then...

Alice:Then i'll go with you...

[y]:Uh...sorry being rude but don't have other things to do?

Alice:No actually not...

[y]:Oh...well then..more the merrier they say come on then!

Thatch:How's your ship [y]?

[y]:El tornado? it's good...

Thatch:Why that name?

[y]:Well it's was the only ship to survive the Endless storm on trindad

Thatch:Oh...now i understand...

Alice:Are we done talking about the past? we have gold to find!

I left with Alice in her Ship following me, her ship was The Heartless...she never had pity of a single soul she found in her way but when she met me...it she was a little pain to socialise with but after a while she started to like me...

Ander:So captain...what is our route today it's a beautiful for anytipe of treat..

[y]:I heard about the treasure in Lingard...

Ander;Do you know what it is?

[y]:Yes..is something strange it's a love potion...from the old Cap Oroz

Ander:Why do you need that?..oh..is the great captain looking to conquer someone?

[y]:No..i don't plan that...now...it's for better reason think about it...i could sell it for a big price to any rich guy who doesn't know how to find a woman!