File 157 My Serial Killer Wife

Rodri: Before anything. I know the new Files are notoriously slow. I'm out of idea juice ok? I need a serious refill.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reader was sobbing, crying to himself a pair of heads that belonged to people he once cared for were close to him. Curled up in a corner completely terrified and sad. His cries of pain and despair were soon silenced by the door of the basement swinging open.

Elaine: Oh hooney~

Elaine walked down the stairs, with her slow and firm steps, Reader backed himself into the corner even further and lowered his head between his thighs.

Elaine: There you are, my sweet, sweet, puppy. I brought gifts for you...

Reader kept his face buried between his thighs, "the gifts" as she calls them were decapitated heads that she would put on a counter like a collection.

Elaine: You must be hungry. So I baked some food for you.

At least her food was good, he looked up from his thighs and saw her smiling while she placed the sawed heads on the counter, humming a calm and soothing song.

Elaine: Here honey, I know you can't feed yourself after all your hands are nailed to the floor. giggle. But let's not think about that ok?

She placed a tray on the ground beside Reader and began unwrapping the food she made, a good mix of rice, steamed ham and beans.

Elaine: Come on honey, say ahh~

Reader was shaking but complied to her request and followed her order like a good pet would.

Elaine: Yum! Good boy...

Elaine placed the tray down and rubbed her hand across his face which made him flinch a bit.

Elaine: ... Why are you flinching?

Elaine was genuinely confused, in her eyes she had given nothing but care. An distorted vision of reality.

Elaine: I... don't get it why you're acting this way... we've been married for 4 years I thought you'd be used it.

Elaine stood up and opened a locker she kept in the basement, behind all the dissected corpses she would prepare for her "exposition".

Elaine: You've been awfully quiet these past few weeks. Ever since you found out about my little stress relief program.

She grabbed some scissors, a lighter, and a needle with anesthetic in it.

Elaine: So if you don't want to talk to me, you don't need your vocal chords now do you?

Reader: E-Elaine! Please! Don't!

Elaine: Oh so you do talk.

Reader: Elaine, why are you doing this?

Elaine: Why am I doing this?... Because I don't want to lose you that's why. Darling I love you so much it hurts to see you unhappy.

Elaine crouched in front of Reader, and raised his chin up.

Elaine: I want nothing but to see you smile like you used to, to embrace me like you used to...

Elaine leaned in for a soft peck on the lips of Reader, she could taste the tears on the lips of her husband.

Elaine: What do I have to do? So everything can go back to normal?

Elaine stood up again and her eyes got teary.