File 134 Male Reader x Yandere Huniepop

Fella:To be more conviniet i'll only use the girls that are on the photo there's 22 girls in Huniepop! there's just no way im gonna be able to write them all down....moving away from that a bit...you guys know DA Games? yeah if you caught what im gonna do you are awesome...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You mr [y] [L] was a famous Singer who had some cool audios from your first album...that was named Succesion of Sucesses that Succeed Sucessively.....when you weren't singing cool songs you were constanty playing this Game called Huniepop where you dated girls and try to have a relationship with them...you never were too good with girls....

[y]:Hey!!

Anyway you loved that game since you never had a girlfriend while the rest of your band had....it was kinda weird hanging out with them since everytime you would be sitting between 3 guys who were either kissing or flirting with their girls while you just stayed there and stared like a total los- i mean like a normal kid who spends too much time on their computer... i can't judge im one of them.....ALRIGHT! you were currently playing that game while your band were....well making skin contact with their girlfriends..

You finished the song you quickly took off the flask disk and walked away to your room...you sat on your bed and pulled your Laptop and began playing your favourite game...

[y]:Kyu is such a whacky i asked for a Gf she gives me a full set...

Kyu:Oh yea?

The confused boy looked up his screen to see that the text box was diferent then it was before...

Kyu:It's more fun to share you know..

He didn't even clicked and the text just changed...

[y]:I guess that's enough of it today...

He tried to close the game but his mouse was dragged down...

[y];What?

Kyu:That wasn't nice dear...

At this point [y] didn't knew if her was dealing with Kyu or Monika...

[y];What the heck?

Kyu:This is the heck dear!

A hand emerged from the screen and pulled poor [y] in..he was never seen again.....the end...

Im kidding anyway he passed out and woke up several hours later...

[y]:Urgh...what the h3ck? happened?

he was in a strangely odd room...that wasn't even close to be his...

[y]:where am i?

He got up and walked out the room and looked at the sign that said [y] [L] a horny boy...he took out Pen and scribbled the horny boy part...

[y]:This isn't my house at all..

But it had all his possessions including his Awesome album...

[y]:This is my house?

It was supossed to be......

[y]:Okay then....

Kyu:Did you enjoyed the place?

[y]:AH!!

He jumped back and fell on his butt a bit scared of that sudden voice...he lokd up to see the owner of that voice and it was the same who brought him in...