File 148 Male Reader x Yandere Natsumi (D.A.L)

File 159 Male Reader x Yandere Natsumi D.A.L

Rodri:Ooooohhh... Season 3 is out and I Didn't watched an Episode...Shit! How im gonna?...Okay! I know! Improvise! Lets go! When i said i was going to do all Requests i wasnt kidding I need your help!- @Klacacariaga

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Uaaaa! How this morning became so boring?

I was stunned Watching Honey i Shrunk the kids Part IV and it was Boring...

#OnTV#

Actor:We are inside of a Rackdom....We are in a human intestine..that is about to be released out..

Actor2:This is not normal poop there is something special in it..

Actor:We have a Schedule for 5:30 its time to go! Here we go! Explosive diarrhea...

Actor2:Here we go..

Actor: Warning stand clear of the rackdom...stand clear of the rackdom!

[y]:*change Channel* thats way too much information..

#On TV#

Reporter;Another explosion downtown makes countless Victims...we are here with one of the survivors who describes the terrible moments

???:I woke to do me some loud Pop...and i thought it was barbecue ...and i said oh lord jesus is so fire.....then i ran out didn't even grab no shoes or nothing jesus...I ran for my life..and then the smoke got me..i got Bronchitis Anybody got time for that!

Reporter:And this is one of the survivors of this huge explosion that happened downtown..

[y]:Another Explosion? They are happening all time ever since Natsumi and i Met... could it be?... No Thats just a huge concidence..

Natsumi? Well she is a nice Green haired woman/girl that i met when i was on the streets buying things from Barkers

[y]:That was a weird day...

#Flashback#

[y]:How i broke another pair of earphones?

I Said as i kept walking down the street thinking if i should buy an steel Earphone so i can't break it this time...

[y]:These stores makes my day get so goddamn difficult! there is so many prices! of the same things!

???;Oh don't you say it...

I looked beside me to see a green hair woman with funny clothing..

[y]:Hello Ma am...may i help you?

???:Well hello yes you can you know anywhere i can buy some clothes?

[y];Ma am you should try a mall instead of a commercial center...

???;Natsumi...

[y]:Excuse me?

Natsumi:My name...

[y];Oh..sorry uh...mine is [y]

Natsumi:[y]...can you please lead me to a mall?...im

a innocent woman that needs protection..

[y]:Uh...okay...

Natsumi;Yay! come on..

She clung into my arm and pressed her boobs on it..

[y]:Are you sure you okay like this? aren't you feeling a bit too uncomfortable?

Natsumi:No,i like this...come on sugar...