File 31 Male Soccer Player x Yandere Fangirl

P.Fella;So now let's mix my favourite sport with my yanderes and see how this goes...(I don't own the artwork or the Teams or the UCL okay!)

________________________________________________________________________________

I was at the training grounds of my team Napoli we were training for the upcoming champions league semifinal game...we was against Bayern Munchen and we won the firts game on Münich for 2-1 now we had the vantage to be playing at home but we can't relax...but that wasn't the only problem there is a fangirl...or a stalker who's scaring me...she found a way to get my number and she constantly calls me to ask where am i or who im with...even tho i changed my phone number..she find a way to track it down and threats me if i do that again...she follows my social media with the name "[y]FutureWife :3" i blocked her but she just made another and threats me more...but now it got serious...she has been sending to me photos of me in places in Naples or even in my home...i called the cops and they are trying to find more about her...

[y]:Hey Milik

Milik:Yeah?

[y]:About the stalker...

Milik:She's gtting in your nerves isn't she?

[y]:Yeah it's scaring me..

Hamsik:You can't let that ruin your good time man...you are destroying in the champions this year!

[y]:I know...it's just..

Callejon:No you can't let the vibe die! it's gonna be fine amigo!

[y]:I guess you guys are right...

Mario Rui:Oy guys! come on we have a finishing training!

We went to train but that feeling of being watched never leaved my head...but i need to be focused there's a match today and we are gonna win!

??? P.O.V

???:Don't worry after the final you will be mine forever...

#Timeskip# Bayern x Napoli Return Game match

[y]:So you guys got the tactics?

Koulibaly:Of course number 10 let's go!

[y]:We are gonna but they are orders of the Prof

Hamsik:And we got it! let's go!

We all nodded and left to the entrance of the pitch...

Match Mode Game Narrator P.O.V

Here we are at the incredible and beatiful Estadio San Paolo home os Napoli and we are going to presence a Champions Semifinal between The home Napoli and the away Bayern Munchen...Napoli has an advantage from the first game and w are expecting a great game...

1':And there's the match start let's see who'll be in the final from here!

7';Here comes Kimmich trying something from the right...got blocked by Mario Rui...

19':Bayern is having trouble passing the ball side to side but they still dangerous team...

26':Napoli is coming from the left with [y] going to the far end of the pitch he crosses it..the ball is sended off...but there comes Hamsik! and my god almost we had a goal for Napoli the ball hit the post on the left side...

33':Here comes Bayern running fast with Coman a pass in the midle to Lewandoski he kicks it! Oh and it's aved by the goalkeeper great save by Ospina!