File 50 Male Reader x Yandere Alex

P.Fella:MineRun starts over here it's gonna be awesome it's the pre 10 before the Haloweek so let's do it!

________________________________________________________________________________

[y]:Yaaaaaaawnn.....oh it is morning already?

I just woke up in my bedroom with the sunlight shining the room

[y];Im so tired....i spent the whole night running from creepers after Steve blew up that TNT...but i guess i have to go...

I got up from my bed and went down the kitchen to get myself a breakfast some bun and a bucket of milk that's my meal after i finished i got my iron sword and my diamond picaxe and left to meet Steve and Alex we've been friends since i rescued Alex from a horde of Zombies on the Jungle then she presented me Steve her husband...right now she's been a little bit alone since Steve is busy mining...so i went to their house to keep Alex company...

[y]:Alex!

Alex:[y]! hey!

She spoke from the balcony of her house she was just in a robe that it was transparent so i could see through...

Alex;Well im doing some things come in sit down!

[y]:Okay!

I entered the house and sat by the table there was plenty of note blocks so i was playing a little until Alex came down stairs wearing her casual clothing...

[y]:Where's Steve Alex?

Alex:Still mining it's been days im becoming impatient!

[y]:Do you want me to go find him?

Alex:No it's dangerous! you could get hurt!

[y]:Well if you are worried i know he's your husband and all...

Alex:Let him mine until he rans out of food and starves to death maybe he will think to come back...

She spoke in dead serious tone i got spooked a bit...

[y];Oh-ok...so are we gonna stay here? come on grab some stuff i wnna go in the nbnearby village for trade...

Alex:Oh i have some emeralds come on!

#Timeskip# Village

I was trading with this Female priest her name was Priscilla seeing if she could give me some ender eyes while Alex was somewhere in another part of the village..

[y]:So how many eyes can i get?

Priscilla:Well you can have all of them..but look i have a proposal!

[y]:well tell me then..

Priscilla:How bout you go on a date with me? i could give the eyes for free!

[y]:Wow....i would love to even if it didn't involved the eyes when we met?

Priscilla:How bout 7?

[y]:Ok then i'll see you then! wait where you live?

Priscilla:Over there! im the mayor's daughter

She pointed to the big house on the hill

[y]:Well i'll see you then!

With that i left and found Alex in the middle waiting for me with bags full of god knows what...

[y];So did you got good things?

Alex:You know me! of course come on!

We went back to her house and right now i was waiting for my date it was 2 pm so i was just relaxing laying on the grass under a tree while the wind was refreshing i was almost sleeping...