File 129 Male Reader x Yandere FNAF Final (GT Storyline)

P.F:The end of the series ok...i didn't posted anything yesterday for 2 reasons one was me rewriting this script so i could add yandere emotions into this and two... just bought Red Dead Redemption Remasterated so i was playing a lot! anyway let's move onto this last chapter then i can move on some requests i have

[y]'s P.O.V

Hannah hired me as a security guard/all type worker i did everything around here while she called in the games,new animatronics and upgraded the place i cleaned around and kept an watch on everything...i asked her about the animatronics..she said they were coming but one by one on each day of the week she told me to check outside and see if any animatronic is outisde..and if they were...brought them in and salvage them...

[y]:Ok...let's check outside the shift is alomst ending so..i must see if...........look who we got here...

I looked close to the garbage can to see a freeda she wasn't looking good all Molten and wrecked...i picked it up and brought inside i placed it in the salvaging room...sitting a cross me...there was only a light bulb on top of me and the voice recordings that Hannah left for me...alsoe the paper she handed me...

[y];Okay molten fredda....let's see how you react...

I played the voice recording as Hannah began to talk about my choice on salvaging the animatronic...

Hannah:Begin audio prompt in 3...2...1...

Some weird sounds echoed throught the speaker....i kept my composure and stared at the Molten Funtime fredda....then it stopped...

Hannah:Document results...

That meant me pulling my paper and writing on it if the robot moved or not...there were 5 of these prompts...

[y]:No...

Hannah:Begin audio prompt...

More sounds...... more noises and my belly crumbled more...this thing was inside me back then....it was so weird....and now im facing it...

Hannah:Document results...

[y]:No...

Hannah;Begin audio-

I stopped the tape for a second...as i pulled my paper up and down.....the thing moved it's hand on the table..it was so quick....

Hannah;Prompt..

The sounds continued...i stared at it this time....

Hannah:Document results...

Hannah told me in the voicerecording that i had a controled shock button... i pressed it and an eletrical voltage went into the thing....the light bulb went off....then it came back on...the Fredda was back in place....

[y]:Yes...

Hannah:Begin audio prompt...

The sounds continued i kept still on my chair not wanting to do any sudden moves...

Hannah:Document results...

[y]:No...

Hannah:Begin last audio prompt...

The sound was high pitched i covered my ears for a bit....

Hannah:Document results....

[y]:No...

Hannah:You had sucessfuly salvaged the animatronic...good job...

The ligths went off...i was about to get up when a hand held mine....

[y];What?

???:Thanks for letting me join the party sweetheart..i try not to disapont you~

It let go i got up and walked off....