punk! Michael Series: Coffee Shop Soundtrack

punk!Michael series: Coffee Shop Soundtrack (Part Two)

The floor was vibrating, the music blasting and bouncing throughout the club walls. Lights were flying all across the room at lightning speed, making your head throb even more.

The room was spinning and you couldn't see straight, your vision blurred. You brought a hand to your head, closing your eyes tightly, hoping the pain would go away.

Exam week was finally over and your friends decided to go out to celebrate. You, of course, thinking you deserved this after all the hard work and stress you forced yourself into.

Liquor was passed around and one drink became two, which soon multiplied to a number bigger than you anticipated.

You felt like throwing up, the disgusting taste of vomit rising to your throat, making you swallow is back down and stumble around the dark club, looking for something to hold onto, or unload your insides in.

You didn't think you'd go out partying for a while after this.

Wobbling towards the exit, you decided to ditch your friends and suffer the consequences tomorrow at home. One of the bouncers who let you in a few hours ago helped you out, a sympathetic look on his face as he looked at your intoxicated state.

He walked you to the curb, before a distinctly familiar voice called out and another hand took hold on your body.

"I got this, Julio. Thanks." The voice said before a pair of arms let go and left you on the sidewalk with the familiar voice.

You rubbed your eyes and looked up, surprised to see Michael holding you up as he straightened you up and fixed your dress.

"M-Michael?" Your words came out slurred, not shocking you one bit., what with the drinking games and shots you took.

Michael looked down at you, a cloud of smoke escaping his pink lips, his brow piercing glistening in the moonlight. "That's me. Now let me hail you a cab," he said, his eyes seemingly darker.

The vomit rose up to your throat again, almost coming out of your mouth. You swallowed hard, gagging a bit at the suddenness and coughed.

One of his arms loosened its grip on you before it was gone, only to be up in the air, waving for a taxi to bring you home.

"How are you even here?" You asked him, your voice a bit too quiet for the city noise. You had to give Michael's arm a nudge with your elbow before repeating your question.

"I'm a barten--" he stopped abruptly as you puked all over the street and a little bit on his boot.

Quickly gathering your hair in his once raised hand, he held it a bit too tightly for your liking as he awkwardly patted your back as you hunched over, coughing and feeling heat rise to your cheeks as your head continued throbbing.

Minutes passed in silence before your shook your head, signalling for him to let go of your hair. You straightened your body and wiping your mouth with the back of your hand as he let your own perfectly curled hair back down behind you.

You weren't sure if he was bothered by the fact that some of your stomach contents had ended up on the side of his worn Doc's, or if he even noticed it at all. He asked if you were okay and after nodding your head weakly, continued to look for a cab for you.

Once eventually pulled over and Michael opened the yellow door, helping you in and pushing it shut. You mumbled your dorm address, forgetting your manners and thanking Michael as the cab driver sped off, your head feeling like it would explode.

You were going to regret this tomorrow morning, if it wasn't tomorrow already.

woo or boo for the third part? ik this didn't add much to the first part but this was a lil necessary for the third part so lemme know what you thought of this down below with maybe a comment or vote or both lol have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world.