Imagine 35: Calum Thomas Hood (Cuddles)

"Oi, quit hogging the blanket," Calum said, taking his hand from your grasp to take some back and cover his exposed back, "I'm gonna get cold too."

"No! Give me back your hand!" You whined, taking his hand back into yours, intertwining your fingers and holding it close to your chest.

Calum smirked in amusement, before leaning in and pushing your hair aside to kiss your neck.

The rain smacked against the trees outside, cold gusts of wind blowing into the room, making you push yourself back into Calum's chest, his hold on you tightening.

His fingertips wandered across your cold skin, his palm stopping at your stomach, making you laugh and roll over, pushing his hand away as he started ghosting his touch over your sensitive skin.

He laughed, pulling you closer again."I thought you wanted my hand?"

"Yeah, but here only," you take his hand again, putting it close to your chest once more, his warmth giving you goosebumps.

Calum said nothing in response, your fingers dancing across his palm, pretending it was a street performer and doing tricks with your hands.

Slow R&B whispered from the stereo across the room, Calum humming the lyrics softy as you listened to the rain fall.

"You're weird."

"Love you."