Imagine 27: Calum Thomas Hood (Concert)

Calum loved performing live. He couldn't get enough of the exhilarating feeling he'd get everytime the crowd screamed and sang along with looks of pure happiness on their features. It was like a drug and he was an addict.

He loved so many things about performing live, but the thing he loved most was seeing you in the crowd, admiration and pride shining in your eyes.

You supported him from the very beginning and you couldn't help but let your wide smiles show whenever you saw him on stage.

You had a special spot, right at the front row of every concert. You were situated almost at the end of the stage everytime, always having a tilted view of the boys performing.

Whenever fans would see you, they'd lose their minds and ask to take pictures with you. Some had even given you things (sometimes to give to Calum) while others would shakily start a conversation with you, wanting to get to know the girl that made Calum's the happiest person to date.

But ever since you broke up, Calum's excitement and confidence to perform live had faltered.

He missed the way he'd look down to the crowd and see you jamming about to their songs. It made his heart feel warm and his ego boost with cockiness.

Calum loved the way you'd let out your inner fangirl whenever you were at their performances. He found it funny that his own girlfriend would hyperventilate and go crazy just like any other fan over him and his music.

But during one of the growing number of concerts they played that didn't have you in the crowd, he felt a feeling settle down in his gut and at that moment, he would've given practically anything for it to go away.

He looked down at the crowd, right at your spot, and your absence hit him like a train.

Calum wanted you back, he wanted you here with him, constantly rooting for him and the band with your weird jokes and quirky dance moves.

His mood dampened, sadness and emptiness swirling in his eyes.

Calum missed you like hell, and at that moment, he would've gotten down on his knees and prayed that your breakup was a dream.