Imagine 25: Luke Robert Hemmings (Fan)

Please read the note at the end of this imagine.

Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke loved traveling the world and seeing the fans who made their dreams come true. They'd never forget the expressions every single one of them had on their faces if they stopped to take pictures, or even greeted them with a 'hello'.

Everything was so surreal, but they couldn't be more grateful for everything that's happened.

Michael was probably the most excited for the book signing and meet and greet happening about two minutes from now. They were all excited, but Michael couldn't sit still for thirty seconds and always found himself pacing around the room.

When it was time for the boys to take their seats to sign the books, they all had smiles on their faces, Calum keeping a pokerface on and smiling at a few fans  who held up a sign at him that read, 'smile Calum, we love you :) #SmileCalumProject #SmileCalum2k14'.

Some fans started hyperventilating when the boys caught their eye while some tried to keep their excitement in.

You were a few feet away from the table the band was seated at, your excitement to meet the people who've made you happier bubbling with each sep you took.

Trying to calm yourselves down, you and your firend decided to drown yourselve in mindless chatter, you making jokes and silly faces, which in turn made your friend laugh.

LItle did you know, you were amusing Luke too.

You's caught his eye when your friend laughed a litle bit too loud and a handful of people turned their heads to look at you. Your facial expressions and unconsciously cute gestures made Luke smile, sometimes making him conceal a laugh with a cough.

His face brightened up when he noticed you were nearing the table and he couldn't help but let out a small laugh when you contorted your face into a ridiculous impression of God knows what.

Luke's blue eyes sparkled with laughter as his lips formed an open-mouthed smile. Calum looked at Luke and nudged his elbow, giving him a confused look. Luke shook his head before slowly bringing his attention back to the book he was signing.

It was almost your turn, and he was more than determined to know your name.

If you're reading this, I'd ike to thank you for reading my imagines. It means a lot to know that people actually like my work.

Now, you must;ve noticed the two hashtags I included in there. Y'know, #SmileCalumProject and #SmileCalum2k14? Those are actually real hashtags that my friends and I made for Calum. We absolutely love seeing him smile and we thought we'd create a hashtag about it.

We even have an account for us. Please join in on our little project? Tweet us reasons why you love Calum and all that. Please include the hashtag and give us a follow, maybe? Our account username on Twitter is @SmileCalum5SOS

I'm sorry, I know these little notes are fucking annoying, but I'd just like to share the project with you in hopes of it gaining more activity since it's been kind of IA for a while now.

Thank you, I hope fave follows you real soon!