Astrology Series: Earth Signs & Ashton (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)

"Ashton, wake up," you nudge, putting your knee on the crisp bed sheets and shaking his leg.

He shivers awake, his droopy eyes confused until they catch yours.

"What's that you got there?" He asks sleepily, putting his elbows behind him, the sheets slipping off his chest.

"Your coffee." You say, smiling before handing it to him slowly, careful not to spill any over.

"Thanks, baby." He tells you gratefully, taking the warm cup and drinking before setting it on the bedside table.

"C'mere," He extends an arm to grab yours, pulling you down back to him on the bed.

"I can't," you whine, "there's stuff to do today,"

Ashton whines with you, his arm wrapping around you and pulling you against his chest, the both of you eventually laughing.

The sun shines through the window, the heat hitting your legs, the covers crumpled by your feet.

"Can we just stay in and talk?" Ashton asks, his hand reaching out to hold yours.

"About what?"

"How you're able to be up so early after your late night yesterday, to start," he says.

You shrug uncomfortably, making Ashton adjust his arm.

"Like I said, there's stuff to do today."

Ashton stays quiet for a minute. "You work too hard."

"No I don't!"

"Yeah you do," Ashton nods his head against the pillow, the arm he has around you shifting, his hand resting under your boob.

"Stay in for another hour, at least? Please?" He asks, pulling you closer.

You whine against him, Ashton whining with you, making you laugh again.

"Fine. Only an hour though, okay? There's st—"

"Stuff to do, I know, babe."