Imagine 21: Luke Robert Hemmings (Photography)

You never thought that your new hobby would lead you to meet Luke.

Photography was something you had been wanting to pick up for a while, and once you saved enough for your first camera, you hopped out of the house and into a shop.

Fortunately, Liz Hemmings was in the shop looking for a camera too. Luke had accidentally spilled yoghurt on hers and after giving him a passive-aggressive lecture, she decided to stop by and purchase a brand new one.

You were looking at the camera for display with a confused look on your face. You had two cameras in your hands but didn't know for the life of you as to why one was twice as expensive as the other.

Liz saw you and once she offered to help, the two of you hit it off.

And that was when you met Luke.

Liz was giving you tips on the camera and on photography in general when Luke stumbled down the stairs and had the honor of meeting you.

You both eventually got together, Luke using the time you spent with his mother to try to impress you, which usually ended up with him being a clumsy set of long legs.

A few months into the relationship, you asked Luke if you could tag along with him and the band when they went to parties and events to practice your photography skills.

Luke was hesitant in at first. He was a bit insecure and the thought of you breaking it off with him for someone better than him made him sick. But it wasn't his place to stop you from getting better at something you loved doing, so he brought you along one time. Which led to a second, and a third.

Now, Luke drags you along to places he goes, even if you don't want to. He loves seeing your pictures and can't help but smile when you get so into it, it's as if the camera and the view on the screen is all you see.

He remembered bringing you to a club he was invited to. You took pictures of the most ordinary things and made them look real interesting.

You were standing a few feet by the bar, buzzed, thanks to the drinks you took earlier.

Luke, Michael, and Calum were walking away from the bar, drinks in hand, when you propped your camera to your eye and aimed it at them.

Calum moved to the side while Michael pulled his tongue out face. Luke stuck his bottom lip out a bit and gave you a thumbs up.

You snapped a photo, the flash going off. Luke walked towards you and playfully hit your shoulder as you put the camera down and gave you a kiss on the cheek, a smile on his lips.