Imagine 02: Ashton Fletcher Irwin (Movies)

You were always so proud of Ashton whenever you saw videos of him and the boys on YouTube. He's come a long way from being a kid who got bullied for playing the drums to the well-known drummer he is today.

To Ashton, however, being on tour wasn't all sunshine and rainbows.

Wherever he looked, he would always think that you would love it in the city, or he would see things or people that reminded him of you.

He was happy on tour, yes, but he couldn't help but feel a bit lonely without you around.

Luke, Michael, and Calum often teased him about it when they caught him staring out car windows.

"Thinking about (Y/N), are we?" MIchael would start. "Oh, (Y/N). Where art thou, (Y/N)*?" Calum would add. Luke would just sit back and laugh while Ash would roll his eyes and chuckle.

It was true anyway.

Today was the band's day off, and the four decided to watch a movie.

They bought the tickets, got the food, and sat down at the cinema house a few minutes before the movie was supposed to start.

Missing you way too much, Ashton decided to take a selfie and send it to you.

He brought the popcorn up, hiding his chin, and winked at the camera before taking the shot. The camera light flashed on and took the photo.

Satisfied with the shot, he sent it to you with a caption.

'missing you babe... xx:) wishing you were here beside me'