Imagine 05: Michael Gordon Clifford (Texting)

Michael chuckled to himself softly, reading (Y/N)*’s text message.

Travelling the world for tours made Michael’s jaw drop at times whenever he thought how far they’ve come from being a group of outcasts at school who started a band. He never believed that his wildest dreams would ever even have a /chance/ to come true.

But touring around the globe proved to be difficult as well, especially the lonely nights he would spend, missing his girlfriend dearly.

The lads would always tease him about his goofy grins or serious expressions he’d have on whenever (Y/N) was the topic of conversation, tweets, or posts.

He’d brush it off after a while, though, seeing as though he loved her dearly.

Michael looked up from his phone screen when he heard Calum and Ashton snickering to themselves. Luke was listening to Nirvana songs and looking out the window, oblivious to the boys.

He shook his head before looking back down on his phone and texting a reply to Michelle.

Just as he was about to press the ‘send’ button, he heard a camera click go off and he immediately looked up, only to see Luke joining in on the laughter as he and Calum looked at Ashton’s phone.

“Delete that.” Michael groaned, giving the boys a glare and ruffling his bright green hair.

They ignored him, and proceeded to tap away at the screen with grins on their faces.

Michael gave them all a weird look before they gave him the phone.

They had sent the photo to Michelle.

‘(Y/N) look at what your doing to Mikey’ The caption read.

Michael looked at the screen with a blank expression before looking at his best friends with the same expression and throwing the phone at the lads.

“Fuck you guys.”

“Don’t swear."