Imagine 34: Calum Thomas Hood (Stolen)

"Please take a selfie with me?"

"Who are you, Ashton?"

You shook your head at Calum's reply, slapping his bicep and glaring at him, holding your phone a wee bit tighter.

"I don't know when you guys will be coming back after this break, sorry for wanting something to look at when you're away." You told him, putting the hand you held your phone with on your hip.

"You want something to look at?" Calum looked at you, "I'll give you something to look at." he smirked before tackling you and putting both his hands on your waist, holding you up and pushing you towards your bed, pressing his lips onto yours.

You were taken aback by the sudden string of actions, but it didn't stop you from having an all out make-out session with your boyfriend in the middle of the day.

Hands roamed under shirts and before you even realized what was happening, you were lifting Calum's shirt up and tossing it onto the floor.

Close to about an hour later, you were both out of breath but were, fortunately, still clothed. The one crisp-looking sheets were a crumpled mess, along with the clean pillows you had put on this morning.

Calum nuzzled his head into the crook of your shoulder, making you laugh. You ran your nails up and down his bare back gently, making Calum grin and press kisses to your skin.

Calum was feeling all happy and bubbly, up until he heard the sound of your camera shutter and save the picture of the two of you.

He rolled out of your cuddly position and gaped at you, surprised at what you did.

"Traitor! I trusted you!" he said, shock evident in his voice.

If you didn't know Calum that well, you'd be pouting and unlocking your phone to delete the picture, a bit scared of what he'd do. But looking into his brown eyes, you could only see amusement and relaxation.

"I'm a spy. And now I have to kill you." You replied, looking at him with the most serious face you could pull off without laughing.

'Not if I--" Calum's hands were back at your waist, but were now tickling you and forcing laughter and gasps of air out of you.

Your legs shot up immediately, desperately trying to kick him off of you so that you could retaliate.

As much as you loved your boyfriend, he deserved a swift kick to the balls.

02.22.15 edit: just realized how much the girl in the pic looks like Maddy