Snapchat Imagine 03: Ashton Fletcher Irwin (Sick)

You hadn't been feeling too well the past few days, and it wasn't much of a surprise when you woke up with a throbbing head and a temperature as high as a junkie.

Two of your friends stopped by once in a while to check up on you and help you out with uni, ranting on about how the school put so much pressure on everyone, especially you.

Whenever you were home (which was all the time), you spent your mornings studying and your evenings Snapchatting with Ashton.

Ashton was the one who sent photos and videos, though.

He constantly kept you updated about where he was and what he was doing, always asking for even just a second of your face to appear on his screen.

Ever since Ashton left for tour a couple of months back, the both of you exchanged pictures, videos, the whole lot.

It was mostly Ashton who sent them though, seeing as he was just a tad bit too vain for his own good.

When you got sick, however, he noticed a sudden decrease of your beautiful face on his dirty phone screen.

Ashton always believed that whatever you had on, you were still and always would be the prettiest girl he had ever seen, both on the inside and outside.

He practically begged you every single day for just one picture.

He missed you almost too much.

So when you finally sent him a Snap of yourself feeling all better, he replied not even ten seconds after.

You loaded the snap and Ashton's bright smile put one on your face too.

Ashton's dimples were out, the black and white filter removing the golden color of his curly hair and the hazel in his eyes.

Your eyes scanned down and as you read his little message, you couldn't help but long for him to finally come home.