Imagine 09: Michael Gordon Clifford (Silly Pictures)

Mikey knew you were feeling under the weather the past few days, and he felt bad that he couldn't do anything to help you feel better.

He missed the way your voice would be different in tone depending on your mood. Now, all he heard was a bleak and dull voice that he wasn't even sure was yours.

He wanted to hear you laugh again. Even if it'd be sarcastic.

Michael loved your voice and everything about you and it upset him when you weren't at your best.

So, to help you feel better, he would send you ridiculous photos of him making faces to cheer you up.

Of course, it worked. Who wouldn't like to receive sweet pictures from her boyfriend?

You saved each one on your phone, looking forward to the picture that would arrive the next day.

When Michael got home after the long tour, he rushed over to where you were and gave you a massive hug.

"Did my pictures help?" He whispered in your ear, concerned.

You nodded against him, returning the hug.

"A load. Thank you." You said sincerely.

"Anything for my girlfriend." He smiled. "At least now I know that my face cheers you up."

You let go of him and slapped his arm. "Arrogance, Gordon."

He winced at the use of his middle name. He hated it.

"Don't call me that." He groaned.

"Why not?" You asked in a teasing tone.

"Because Daniel will hurt you if you do."

You simply laughed at his statement, ignoring his glare towards you and ruffling his hair.

"You're /so/ lucky we're in a relationship, (Y/N)."

"Yeah," You nodded your head, your voice suddenly changing into a serious tone. "I am." You smiled in genuine happiness.