Imagine 01: Calum Thomas Hood (Biceps)

When this photo was taken, everyone just thought it was the boys being their cute and fabulous selves.

Everyone except you.

You and Calum had a pointless and silly argument before that was taken about his biceps being 'woman-like'.

Of course, you both took it as a joke, but Calum was determined to prove you wrong.

So when the photo got shot, he made sure to flex his muscles for the camera, Calum being a hundred percent sure that you'd see the photo.

When you did a couple of hours later, Calum was cleaning his bass when he heard your laugh.

"Hey (Y/N), did you our latest picture?" Calum said loudly, smirking to himself. He got up to walked over to you, bending forward and putting his hand on the table to see the screen.

"Okay, alright," you laughed, "you win."

"No, you have to say it."

"But I did?" I said in a questioning tone, tilting your head to the side and facing him.

"Say I have the manliest biceps you ever will see." He said, smiling a close-mouthed smile and tilting his head to his sides ((that thing he does when he laughs in interviews, videos, etc.)).

"I have the manliest biceps you ever will see." You said cheekily as Calum just shook his head.

"Seriously, (Y/N)."

"Fine." You sighed, narrowing your eyes at him.

"Calum has the manliest biceps I ever will see." You said, watching his face form into an expression of pure amusement.

"Great! That wasn't so hard is it?"

You stuck your tongue out at him and he simply kissed it before waltzing out the room, leaving you both slightly disgusted and amused by your boyfriend.

"Love you, (Y/N)!" He called out from another room